- Admission to the Battleship USS Iowa Museum in Los Angeles
- Walk through a real battleship that served the US for more than 50 years
- Explore interactive exhibits and films depicting life on the battleship
- View the Tomahawk missile decks, the navigation bridge and crew’s living quarters
- Learn important maritime history from WWII, the Korean War and the Cold War
- Perfect activity for family members of all ages!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The entire family will enjoy seeing footage of this proud ship in action and hearing testimonies of the sailors via videos that are placed throughout the tour route. You can even walk the same teak decks as US Presidents Franklin D. Roosevelt, Ronald Reagan and George H. W. Bush!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
this was ok tour they are still working on restoring it a lot of blocked of space still worth going and worth the money you pay
a great example of military and technical history. Great work of a lot of volunteers to save it and to get it on display.
This tour is fun for the whole family! Not only was it educational, but it was also amazing to see history right in front of you. The staff was really nice and professional and my kids had fun searching for the dog "Vicky" throughout the ship. We had a great time!
A true legendary Battleship with a lot of history to tell. The volunteers on the ship shares bunch of funny stories which is totally unknown before. Very worthy for the trip!
World Traveler USA
JennyC United States of ...
seeing the engine room would be nice