- Admission to the Battleship Iowa Museum in Los Angeles
- Walk through a real battleship that served the US for more than 50 years
- View interactive exhibits and films depicting life on the battleship
- Learn important maritime history from World War II, the Korean War and the Cold War
- Perfect activity for the whole family!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Tour this vast ship — the West Coast's only battleship open to the public — at your own pace. You'll find much to educate and entertain the whole family on this mighty vessel.
a great example of military and technical history. Great work of a lot of volunteers to save it and to get it on display.
This tour is fun for the whole family! Not only was it educational, but it was also amazing to see history right in front of you. The staff was really nice and professional and my kids had fun searching for the dog "Vicky" throughout the ship. We had a great time!