- Explore Hollywood on a sightseeing and food tour
- Sample bites from multiple restaurants, ranging from local favorites to well-known hotspots
- Listen as local guides share firsthand stories about Hollywood's rich history
- A small group of no more than 7 ensures plenty of time to ask your guide questions and savor the food
What You Can Expect
Continue to nosh in the Melrose area, where your guide leads you through Hollywood’s trendiest stores and the restaurants where local shopping addicts refuel. As your guide engages you with interactive and entertaining commentary, make your way down the legendary Sunset Strip. An essential piece of rock ‘n’ roll history, the Strip houses famed rock clubs such as the Viper Room and Whisky a Go Go, which both have seen their fair share of celebrities pass through their doors. As a native to the area, your guide can share firsthand experiences about the history of the street and the stars it’s welcomed. After nearly four hours of sightseeing and snacking, you’ll have sampled highlights from five of Hollywood’s best eateries and seen the local landmarks that continue to make Los Angeles one of America’s most recognizable cities.
- Loteria Grill: sample regional Mexican cuisines such as mini tacos, freshly made tortilla chips and salsa and aqua frescas.
- Grub Restaurant: this hidden gem is best known for their California-style comfort food. With big flavors and portions, you'll sample their award winning 'crack bacon' quesadillas, their signature tomato bisque and hand-squeezed blueberry lemonade.
- Mozza2go: owned by famed TV chef Mario Batali, here you'll sample one of their signature pizzas
- Greenblatt's Deli: opened since 1926, this Hollywood landmark is known for their delicious deli food and extensive wine collection. Sample a warm pastrami sandwich made on rye along with a Dr. Brown's Black Cherry soda. A favorite of movie stars past and present!
- John Kelly Chocolates: this family-owned chocolate shop, located in the heart of Hollywood, specializes in making truffle fudge. You will get a tour of their kitchen as well as taste their award-winning chocolates.
- Mashti Malone's Ice Cream Parlor: a staple in Hollywood for more than 30 years, Mashti Malone's is known for traditional and gourmet flavors. Only using natural ingredients, here you will get to try their many different flavors such as lavender, orange blossom, saffron, amongst other traditional flavors such as chocolate and vanilla.
- The Confection Co-op: A friendly family-owned Hollywood bake shop known for their variety of sweet treats from cookies to cupcakes to ice cream and more. Here you'll sample mini-cupcakes and a specialty beverage.
The whole day was exciting, fun and interesting!
Trish was a darling, so friendly as couldn't do enough for you :)
Me and my partner really recommend this tour if you really like to see the place your staying in, get a great tour round the city while trying some really interesting and yummy food!
Maureen was an excellent tour guide most informative not only about the food stops but also the hollywood surrounds. It was a fun group with great food stops we would highly recommend the tour.
We really enjoyed this food tour. Half walking/half via mini bus. The guide was really pleasant and provided lots of info, not just about the food stops but also the sights we passed along the way -- we even hit some unexpected traffic on Sunsent Blvd and she was able to keep everyone interested in the sights making even the traffic worth while. Oh, and the food was great too -- chocolates, pastrami and some finer dining!!
I booked this tour for myself, my son, and his girlfriend while visiting them in LA. It was so much more than what I had thought!!! The food was wonderful, great variety, quality, and quanity. Our guide Trish was perfect. I have been to Hollywood many times, but she told stories, and showed us things, I never knew before. Our driver AJ also made the day quite fun!!! What a great value and a fabulous day with perfect memories :)
This tour was great! Maureen and Luis were amazing. I personally loved the first Restaurant which is Mexican and usually I wouldn't choose Mexican as a first choice! Thanks for the awesome tour around Hollywood too and I would recommend this if your not already doing a Hollywood tour!