- Full-day trip to Southern California's most celebrated seaside attractions
- Stroll along the Santa Monica Pier and ride the rides at Pacific Park
- Wander Venice Beach and peruse the local wares
- Travel to Long Beach and explore the Queen Mary ocean liner
- See Huntington Beach, including its famous volleyball pavilion
- Shop on Third Street Promenade, a famous pedestrian-only street
- Enjoy entertaining and informative commentary from your tour guide
- Air-conditioned transportation in a deluxe van or bus
What You Can Expect
In Long Beach, you’ll have a behind-the-scenes tour of one of the most famous ships in the world, the British ocean liner RMS Queen Mary. This legendary cruise ship made its last voyage in 1967, and now it serves as a monument to the days of transatlantic pleasure cruises. See the restored sections of the ship such as her bridge, the aft, machine rooms and much more!
After you’ve seen the Queen Mary’s elegant facilities, you’ll travel to one of the most famously eclectic and eccentric stretches of coast in the world, Venice Beach. In Venice, you’ll see street performers, bazaar merchants, muscle-bound weightlifters, and skateboarders, all of whom contribute to Venice Beach’s signature vibe. After you’ve seen Venice’s wonderful weirdness, you’ll head to the Santa Monica Pier, where you can dine, people watch, or ride the thrilling coasters and Ferris wheel at Pacific Park.
Your trip concludes at the Third Street Promenade, a popular beach-friendly, pedestrian-only boulevard. Dust off the sand and shop to your heart's content before returning to your air-conditioned coach to Los Angeles.
Brilliant tour, tour guide was fantastic and best way to see all of the beaches in Southern California! Many Thanks!!
Excellent trip. Lots of time for all beaches. Got to see the outskirts of the city and nice neighbourhoods not easily accesible by public transportation. Richard,our driver and guide, was very friendly,enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!