Book before June 30, 2016 and receive a FREE Photo Memories package – a $30 value. Photos will be taken during your tour, edited and emailed to you within 7 days after your tour.
- Electric bicycle tour in Los Angeles
- Cruise along Venice Beach and the Venice canals
- See the Santa Monica Pier
- Choose pedal power or electric power with the flick of a switch
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's up to you to choose whether you want this to be an active or more relaxing tour -- either way, riding an electric bicycle is a cool way to travel along the famous Santa Monica boardwalk and explore the historic canals near Venice Beach.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Freewheelin funPhoto by: Jon Gordon M
- Muscle BeachPhoto by: Jon Gordon M
- Scenic ride along the canalPhoto by: Jon Gordon M
- Venice CanalsPhoto by: Jon Gordon M
- Checking out some nice housesPhoto by: Jon Gordon M
- Nothing better than biking at ...Photo by: Jon Gordon M
- A great day with great peoplePhoto by: Jon Gordon M
- Bike paradePhoto by: Jon Gordon M
- Burger shackPhoto by: Jon Gordon M
- More of the crewPhoto by: Jon Gordon M
- Say cheese!Photo by: Jon Gordon M
- Santa Monica PierPhoto by: Erika R
- Pedal or NotPhoto by: Lia-Odet D
- Ready to RidePhoto by: Pauline M
- Pier FunPhoto by: Pauline M
- Santa Monica PierPhoto by: Desiree B
- Zipping around LAPhoto by: Jon Gordon M
- Admiring the scenery as we ...Photo by: Jon Gordon M
- Hitting the streets of LAPhoto by: Jon Gordon M
- Burger anyone?Photo by: Jon Gordon M
What You Can Expect
This is my second time on the tour and won't be my last. It's a great way to see Venice and Santa Monica quickly when I have guests in town and with plenty of time to stop and look around to see what you want to do next. Molly is a great guide and have enjoyed doing both tours with her. I love family owned businesses and try to support them whenever we can.
Loved the tour with Barbara. She made it a great day with lots of interesting stories and photos of us with the muscle men.
Great tour, really easy, relaxing and educational tour. Our guide was really friendly and accommodating. She took some wonderful photographs and was very informative. Truely great way to experience Santa Monica.
This was a wonderful tour! Hadn't ridden a bike in 35 years and was able to work that out before going on the tour. Saw some great sights and found out information that I never knew about Santa Monica and Venice, even though I am a Los Angeles native. It was a gorgeous day and Barbara was a wonderful tour guide.
it was really fun
This was a lot of fun! I highly recommend it!
This tour is so much fun, you don't need to be fit to do this, you can pedal if you want, but its more fun if you don't. If its hot, make sure you take sun lotion, the breeze from going fast can mask how hot it actually is. I would definitely recommend this, I would love to do it again!
This a great addition to a trip to Santa Monica. Steven, our guide, has a historical knowledge of SM and Venice which added to the fun and exploration of the area. The bikes are easy to ride and one can always use the electric option. Overall, a very fun event with a pro!
Barb was a wonderful tour guide. Lots of stories. My cousin and I had such a wonderful time. Thank you so much for a great day!
Don't miss this tour! One of my favorite time during my vacation!