When you purchase the Go Los Angeles Card you gain complimentary access to nearly 40 of LA’s top attractions and activities. Spend time with replicas of your favorite celebrities at Madame Tussauds in Hollywood, or walk through legendary Warner Bros. Studio on a special VIP tour. Scream your head off at Six Flags Magic Mountain or enjoy the city at your own pace on a hop-on hop-off bus tour. Plus, you’ll save up to 50% on other tours, attractions, shopping and restaurants—the perfect way to explore Los Angeles!
- Go Los Angeles™ Card
- Enjoy access to nearly 40 LA attractions, activities and tours
- Visit LA’s most popular attractions including Warner Bros. Studio, Madame Tussauds Hollywood and Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Create your own itinerary and sightsee at your own pace
- Choose a card valid for one, two, three, five or seven days with a 14-day period
- Receive discounts and special offers at select retailers, restaurants and attractions
- Get access to nearly 40 top LA attractions, activities and tours with the Go Los Angeles™ Card! A total value of more than USD $1,000, this card is available to you at one low price
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
With the Go Los Angeles Card, you instantly gain access to almost $1,000 of Los Angeles activities and sights.
Fan out and experience the best of Los Angeles from the beaches right up to Hollywood, or get your adrenaline racing while riding a rollercoaster at Six Flags. Enjoy fascinating cinematic history on a Dolby Theatre® Guided Tour, or take the family to LEGOLAND® or the famous Los Angeles Zoo. See where celebrities relax between films on a Malibu celebrity homes tour, or dive underneath the California surf at Santa Monica Pier Aquarium.
The Go Los Angeles Card is completely customizable, so you can visit the city at your own pace and in whichever order you choose. In addition to all of the activities and sights, enjoy discounts at numerous restaurants and select Los Angeles retailers.
Depending upon the length of your stay, choose from cards valid for one, two, three, five, or seven days within a 14-day period. All cards include a complimentary color pocket guidebook, which will help you map out and plan your route of discounted fun in LA.See the Itinerary section below for a full list of included attractions, tours and activities.
With Go Los Angeles Card you get Free Admission to:
- Beach Cruiser Rentals: Santa Monica*
- Bike and Skate Rentals: Griffith Park
- K1 Speed Indoor Karting*
- San Diego 1-Hour Harbor Cruise
- Whale Watching Cruise by Newport Landing (seasonal)
- Your choice of one harbor tour per day from Long Beach and San Pedro:
- Harbor Bay Cruise (1-hour) offered year-round
- World Port Cruise (1.5-hours) subject to availability
- Super Circle Cruise (2-hours) subject to availability
- Coastal Cruise/Whale Watch (2-hours) offered mid-January to end of March (weekends only)
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Belmont Park, San Diego (unlimited-rides wristband)*
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
- California Science Center IMAX Movie
- Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Knott's Soak City Buena Park (seasonal May – September)*
- LEGOLAND® California
- Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier (unlimited 12-ride wristband)*
- Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
- Six Flags Magic Mountain (skip-the-line entry included)
- Universal Studios Hollywood (Bonus with 3, 5 and 7-Day Cards)*
- GRAMMY Museum®
- Hollywood Museum
- Japanese American National Museum
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood*
- Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) Grand Avenue*
- Museum of Tolerance
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles
- Page Museum at the La Brea Tar Pits
- Petersen Automotive Museum*
- Queen Mary (includes Ghosts and Legends Tour and self-guided ship tour)
- Dolby Theatre® Guided Tour (Home of The Oscars)
- Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes Tour (Express entry)
- Malibu Celebrity Homes Tour or Hop-on Hop-off Yellow Route Tour departing Santa Monica (one per day)
- Movie Star Homes Tour by LA City Tours
- Sony Pictures Studios Tour (ages 13 and up; offered Monday - Friday)
- Warner Bros. Studio VIP tour (ages 12 and up)
- Macy’s - 15% savings
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - 10% off the lowest online rate
- Sony Pictures Studio - 15% savings on apparel and souvenirs at the Studio Emporium
- Beverly Center - high-end shopping experience (by invitation only)
- The Original Farmers’ Market - complimentary souvenir poster
- Autry National Center Museum of the American West - complimentary gift with a minimum purchase of $25 in the Museum Store
- Warner Bros. Studio - 20% savings on retail merchandise*
- Citadel Outlets VIP Savings Card
- Catalina Island whale-watching cruise - 50% savings
- Amtrak California Pacific Surfliner - up to two children ages 2-15 ride at 50% off for each adult rail fare purchased
- Border Grill (downtown and Santa Monica) - complimentary margarita with the purchase of an entrée or appetizer
- The Lobster Restaurant - complimentary dessert with an entrée purchase
- The Whale & Ale Restaurant - 15% savings on all food and soft drinks
- Hollywood Highland Center - complimentary savings book
- Ports O’Call Restaurant - six complimentary oysters
- LA Stage Alliance (downtown and Hollywood) - 50% savings on shows
- Bonaventure Brewing Company - 20% savings
- House of Blues - 10% savings on clothing, 20% savings on the Sunday Gospel Brunch
- Los Angeles Segway tour - $10 savings
- Museum of Latin American Art - 2-for-1 admission and 10% savings at the museum store
- LEGOLAND California - discounted admission rates (seasonal), special upgrade offer (USD$12 each) at Water Park and SEA LIFE Aquarium
Special offers and attractions are subject to change.
Go Los Angeles Cards are activated upon first usage and are good until 5:30 pm daily. Once inside an attraction or on a tour guests are welcome to stay until closing
Loved using it! It was recognized and easy to use at the various places.
This tour was amazing!
Excellent. Well worth the money. Go for at least the 3 day card though. And plan your trip in advance
Definitely put to great use
Great value for money. Used the hop on/hop off buses a bit and would have liked all routes to be included but generally a great card and helped guide us on what to see and do. Would look at getting one again as didn't have time to do anywhere near all the offers included.
A must to buy ticket that includes well-organized and carefully selected attractions. Me and my family (6 members) purchased the 7 days pass for LA area and honestly we had the pleasure to visit the most important attractions. We saved over $200 per person. Thanks to the Viator for this amazing ticket with big cost savings.
Save money, easy to use, highly recommended
I bought a 7 day card for four, although we only used it for 6 days, we still got great value from it. The guide book wts your appetite to try trips you wouldn't have otherwise thought about. m. I recommend.
Great value! We purchased the 2 day Go Pass in LA and we really got our money's worth. We did the Kodak Theater tour, Red Lion Walking Tour, and the Hollywood Homes Tour on the first day. The second day we went to Santa Monica and used the bikes along the pier (very fun) and went on the Warner Brothers Tour in Burbank. Perfect weather and a wonderful vacation overall!