- Half-day sightseeing tour of Los Angeles, including Beverly Hills and Hollywood
- See Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, a world-famous LA venue
- Find your favorite ‘star’ on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Visit Beverly Hills’ famous Rodeo Drive
- Stop by the Los Angeles Farmers Market
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Next, visit the Hollywood Walk of Fame, where you’ll find the sidewalk stars of your favorite actors.
Continue your tour to Beverly Hills, home of Rodeo Drive, where the stars shop for designer goods. Admire the glamorous storefronts of Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Christian Dior and many others. Then travel around the Beverly Hills neighborhoods to see some of the most incredible homes in LA.
Drive through Century City, the business center of the entertainment industry and home to 20th Century Fox Movie Studios, which produced popular films like Fight Club, Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Water for Elephants.
Before returning to your Los Angeles hotel, make a short stop at the Los Angeles Farmers Market, where you can grab a quick snack (own expense).