- Helicopter flight over the California coastline
- Soar over Santa Monica beaches, the Santa Monica Pier, the Pacific Palisades, the Pacific Coast Highway and more
- Fly over Beverly Hills and the Hollywood sign!
- Enjoy a private picnic and Champagne toast on top of a secluded mountain plateau in Malibu
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The 45-minute stop on a private bluff for a picnic lunch with Champagne toast gives this helicopter ride a special twist. You also spend 45 minutes in the air seeing celebrity homes, Universal Studios and the iconic Hollywood sign. Cameras are a must!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- And were off...Photo by: jjoslin55
- 5.jpgPhoto by: Dave H
- The aftermathPhoto by: jjoslin55
- Champagne picnicPhoto by: jjoslin55
- She said YESPhoto by: jjoslin55
- Private landing on a hilltop ...Photo by: jjoslin55
- 8.jpgPhoto by: Dave H
- 7.jpgPhoto by: Dave H
- 6.jpgPhoto by: Dave H
- 4.jpgPhoto by: Dave H
- 3.jpgPhoto by: Dave H
- 2.jpgPhoto by: Dave H
- 1.jpgPhoto by: Dave H
What You Can Expect
Your helicopter tour continues up the coast, where you'll fly over the Santa Monica Pier and pristine Los Angeles beaches before continuing over the Pacific Coast Highway to Malibu. Land at a private, secluded plateau in Malibu and spend 45-minutes admiring the scenic views, taking photos and enjoying a picnic-style meal with Champagne.
Words cannot describe how incredible this was.
The whole team was amazing. Not only was our pilot very friendly and knowledgeable about the sights we saw, but was extremely helpful in my effort to pull off an epic surprise proposal.