Book now and save 15% off the recommended retail price
- Hollywood Highlights Package
- Visit three of Hollywood’s must-sees right on Hollywood Boulevard
- Meet your favorite celebrities at Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- Enjoy a meal at the world-famous Hard Rock Cafe
- See jaw-dropping spectacles at Ripley's Believe It or Not!
- An excellent value for your money and great for the entire family
- The Hollywood Highlights Package gives you the chance to visit these must-see attractions right on Hollywood Boulevard!
What You Can Expect
Madame Tussauds Hollywood
Snap photos with your favorite stars at Madame Tussauds Hollywood. Get up close and personal with your favorites from TV, movies, music, sports and more -- you can even get a wax replica of your own hand!
Hard Rock Cafe
Have lunch or dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe in the famous Hollywood and Highland Center. Enjoy a unique experience in an atmosphere that truly rocks! See famous rock ‘n’ roll memorabilia from the past several decades and don't forget to check out the interactive wall near the entrance! A menu can be found in the Itinerary section below.
Ripley's Believe It or Not!
The newly remodeled Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium will take you on a fun, amazing, bizarre and unbelievable adventure. You’ll be greeted by the iconic dinosaur on the roof, and inside, you’ll find hundreds of hands-on exhibits all designed for fun and entertainment perfect for the whole family!
Choice of one entrée
- Hard Rock cheeseburger or bacon cheeseburger served with seasoned fries
- Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Sandwich topped with bacon, lettuce, tomato and Jack cheese served with seasoned fries and coleslaw
- Veggie Burger served with fresh house side salad
- BBQ Pork Sandwich served with seasoned fries, coleslaw and BBQ baked beans
- Classic Chicken Caesar Salad topped with homemade garlic croutons
- Ice Cream
- Coffee, Tea, Soda
Meal at Hard Rock Café was fantastic as always. Madame Trusades was amazing I have never seen such real to life sculptures. Ripley's Believe it or Not was amazing would recommend this experience to everyone.
A great way to walk around hollywood blvd. The kids enjoyed it and we got a good feel for hollywood