- See the locations of some of your favorite movies and television shows on the Hollywood Movie Tour
- Drive past the house used in Nightmare on Elm Street and the apartment complex from Pretty Woman
- Tour guides are all passionate movie buffs
- Locations visited include old-time movies like Sunset Boulevard as well as more recent movies like The Day After Tomorrow
Recent Photos of this Tour
View of the Hollywood SignPhoto by: JennyCUSA, 04 2011
One of my favorite movies...Photo by: JennyCUSA, 04 2011
Another Location!Photo by: JennyCUSA, 04 2011
The Lloyd Wright designed ...Photo by: JennyCUSA, 04 2011
One of the locations used in ...Photo by: JennyCUSA, 04 2011
Pantages TheaterPhoto by: JennyCUSA, 04 2011
Capitol Records BuildingPhoto by: JennyCUSA, 04 2011
From the movie Sunset ...Photo by: JennyCUSA, 04 2011
- Experience the horror of films like A Nightmare on Elm Street and disaster films like The Day After Tomorrow.
- Bow to the classics like Sunset Boulevard, Chinatown and Ed Wood's Glen or Glenda, as well as modern classics like L.A. Confidential, Back to the Future and Ed Wood.
- Join the excitement of Hollywood and learn about films like Hancock, Roger Rabbit, Knocked Up, Pee Wee's Big Adventure, Pretty Woman, Bugsy, Grease, Dead Again, Rebel Without a Cause, The Jerk, The Aviator, Terminator, Whatever Happened to Baby Jane and lots more!
Reviewed by Robert H, May 2012
Brain was just a hoot on this tour, well worth trip A++
Reviewed by Lisa O, March 2012
Brian, our tour guide, was fantastic. We were the only 3 on his tour which was nice. You can see Brian loves his job and knows so much about the film industry and made the tour very fun and interesting, well worth doing. Thank you Brian!!