- Hollywood Walk of Fame CityPASS
- CityPASS is the best deal in Hollywood giving you discounted admission
to premier attractions
- Best way for you to save time and money
- Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information
Save up to US$58 on four attractions with one CityPASS - that's a saving of up 50%, plus, you won't wait in long ticket lines!
What You Can Expect
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Red Line Tours' Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes Tour (75-minute guided walking tour)
- Choice Ticket: Starline Tours (2-hour narrated Movie Star Homes Tour) OR Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker City Tour
- Choice Ticket: Dolby Theatre Guided Tour OR The Hollywood Museum in the Historic Max Factor Building
Good value for money. Places were easy to find and book into. You could fit them all in one day if you wanted to. (if doing this I would rerccommend starting off with one of the tours at 10am to ensure you have time to fit everything in). I did the Behind the Scences walking tour, which was very informative and interesting learning about all the background into the theatres in Hollywood, the Stars home tour - we actually saw Keanu Reeves outside his house, which was pretty cool and visited Madame Tassades.
BUY IT! You will save so much money and time lining up and queuing. All popular attractions for one price. Soo convenient and we were able to fit all 4 in the one day. It was raining the day we were in Hollywood and the wax musuem and Kodak Theatre and Stars homes were indoors out of rain. Kodak Theatre was good unfortunately you cant take photos inside. Stars homes tour was a bit of a disapointment though because the celebrities arent recent or that well known and you cant remember whose house is who anyway when you look at your photos but was still fun to do.