Book a 2-day bike rental and receive a third day free!
- Create your own LA sightseeing itinerary with a 1-day or 2-day bike rental
- Venture through Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Venice Beach, Marina del Rey and more
- See top LA attractions such as the Sunset Strip, the Hollywood Sign, Rodeo Drive and the Santa Monica Pier
- Explore off the beaten path and enjoy views of Southern California’s most picturesque beaches
- Choose a hybrid road bike or mountain bike
- Map of Los Angeles and bike lock provided
What You Can Expect
With your 1-day or 2-day rental, create your own sightseeing itinerary to explore Los Angeles at your own pace. Pedal through Hollywood, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Westwood, Marina del Rey and more, and cycle along the famous Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive and Historic Route 66. Don’t miss the iconic Hollywood Sign and the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and stop for a leisurely stroll along the Santa Monica Pier.
Along the way, visit top LA attractions and landmarks, stop to shop and eat, enjoy scenic views of Southern California’s most pristine beaches, and spot lavish mansions and celebrity homes.
When you're done, simply drop off your bike at the rental shop by 5:30pm.