- Los Angeles brunch cruise with sparkling wine
- Nibble on a buffet of savory selections and brunch favorites
- Listen to relaxing music and unwind as you admire the Los Angeles cityscape from the water
What You Can Expect
You'll enjoy a lavish buffet while you cruise, featuring a savory selection of brunch favorites like croissants, French toast and tortes. This bubbly brunch buffet includes free-flowing complimentary sparkling wine.
- Croissants and muffins served with fruit preserves and butter
- Mixed green salad with vinaigrette, Mediterranean orzo salad and marinated mushroom salad
- Sliced and whole fruit
- Breakfast potatoes with onions and peppers
- Bacon and sausage
- Scrambled eggs with herbs and cheese
- Huevos rancheros
- French toast with maple syrup and whipped butter
- Assorted dessert: cakes, tortes and pastries
Please note: The distance between the Marina Del Rey and Newport Beach locations is 50 miles (80 kilometers). Please choose carefully, as the option you select when booking is where you MUST board the cruise.
Wonderful cruise! All the crew were very helpful and kind. Great food and live music. Highly recommended!
The food was really good and my family really enjoyed our time together. We would love to do this again!
Absolutely first class, the service was brilliant, the yacht was so very comfortable, thank you so much.
Extra kick with an engine problem but professionally handled by the crew. We got a gift coupon as compensation. Well done.
Great experience, a must do if you are visiting LA.
J Lawrence S
Mary Eloise J
The only complaint I had was they didn't have milk with the breakfast. I've never had breakfast anyplace that didn't have milk.