- Los Angeles Deluxe Champagne Airplane Tour
- See all the highlights of LA from the air while sipping champagne
- Enjoy spectacular views of LA's Harbor, Rolling Hills Estates, Downtown Los Angeles, the Hollywood Sign and more
- The Deluxe Champagne Tour allows plenty of time to discover LA from the air
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Our longest airplane tour in Los Angeles! I suggest adding on the hotel transfers by mini-limo -- you won't have to deal with the hassle of getting out to the airport and can enjoy Champagne and snacks on the drive.
What You Can Expect
Begin this tour by propelling through Long Beach and LA's Harbor. Fly around the Palos Verdes Peninsula, up through the beach cities of Hermosa, Redondo, Manhattan and Marina Del Rey and over to the Santa Monica Mountains. Then soar over the Getty Center, Brentwood, the Pacific Palisades and over some of Beverly Hills' celebrity homes! Finally, fly over the Hollywood Hills, Universal Studios, Dodger Stadium and downtown skyscrapers before heading back.
The Deluxe Champagne Tour allows plenty of time to discover LA from the air, while relaxing and enjoying a bottle of champagne. This is one of the most popular LA airplane tours and is one of the cheapest ways you can see LA from the sky in an airplane!
Enjoy spectacular views of:
- Long Beach Skyscrapers
- The Queen Mary
- L.A. Harbor
- World Cruise Center
- Ports-O-Call Village
- Palos Verdes Estates
- The cliffs off Palos Verdes Peninsula
- Rolling Hills Estates (USA's "Top 5 Highest Income Per Capita" ... stunning homes)
- Cabrillo Beach
- Manhattan Beach
- Hermosa Beach
- Redondo Beach and Pier
- San Pedro
- The South Bay (LA's Underrated Peninsula)
- Famous Celebrity Homes and Landmarks
- Spectacular View of Downtown Los Angeles
- The Staples Center
- L.A. Coliseum
- Television City
- The Beverly Center
- Century City
- Getty Center
- Bel Air
- Beverly Hills
- Hollywood Bowl
- Hollywood Sign
- Griffith Park Observatory
- Dodgers Stadium, and more...
Please note: the listed price does not include a $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
The airplane wasn't available on the day so we were upgraded to the helicopter flight which we enjoyed.
I got this as a gift for my boyfriend's birthday. We had a great time, the ride was mostly smooth (which greatly depends on the weather) and the pilot was super nice. We wish he knew a little more about what we were seeing, but other than that everything was perfect. We hope to go again soon, I would recommend this to any of my friends.