If you're looking for a night of exceptional food, brilliant views and music to romance the night away to, you'll love the Los Angeles dinner and dance cruise. Be welcomed aboard with a glass of champagne while you set out for a cruise around the harbor. Dine in elegance with a four-course seated dinner prepared fresh on board. Finish the evening with dancing to musical entertainment or enjoy the lovely views from the outdoor decks. Whether you are visiting Hollywood or Disneyland, this exceptional dinner cruise is within reach from two convenient departure locations of either Marina Del Rey or Newport Beach.
- 2.5 to 3-hour Los Angeles dinner cruise
- Begin your evening with a glass of champagne
- Enjoy a 4-course dinner with locally sourced ingredients prepared fresh on board
- Admire brilliant views from the outdoor decks
- Dance away the night to musical entertainment
- Viator Exclusive: Upgrade to an unforgettable evening with window seating for incomparable views and a bottle of champagne
What You Can Expect
When the sun goes down, the simple scenery of the harbors illuminate setting the backdrop for your Los Angeles dinner cruise. Board your ship at your choice of port - Marina Del Rey or Newport Beach - and cast off with a glass of champagne in hand. Take to your private table and indulge in four courses of delicious food freshly prepared by the onboard chefs. After dinner, dance to live or DJ musical entertainment or simply take in the breathtaking views from the outdoor decks.
Window Seating and Champagne Upgrade: Elevate your experience with guaranteed window seating and a bottle of champagne for two to enjoy with your dinner. Admire the charming views of the harbor while you dine in luxury. It's a perfect way to celebrate a special occasion.
Please note: The distance between the Marina Del Rey and Newport Beach locations is 50 miles (80 kilometers). Please choose carefully, as the option you select when booking is where you MUST board the cruise.
See sample menu in Itinerary below
- Variety of artisan flat breads and baguettes served with garlic herb cheese spread and a cilantro pesto
- House Caesar salad with crisp romaine hearts, grilled ciabatta crostini, cherry tomatoes, imported Parmesan cheese and radicchio with a creamy Caesar dressing
- Filet Mignon with our signature steak sauce
- Panko-crusted mahi-mahi finished with a miso honey glaze
- Special house potatoes
- Fresh seasonal vegetables
- Chef’s selected dessert
- Boarding glass of champagne
- Soda, coffee, tea and water
Due to the seasonality of local fresh ingredients, menu is subject to change
Great entree. Poor main.
Me and my wife love it think you verry much, we will be back.
Nice Cruise, two rounds in the harbour. Diner is good.
After diner remains roundabout 3/4 hour for dancing,
(for those who think it´s a party boat).
We think it´s worth the money and time.
It was a liitle bit cold because open doors on the top deck.
Info : We traveled there with the hop on / off bus tours,
a taxi back isaround 60 $.
Had a fabulous time. Beat our expectations. Will do it again!!
This cruise was great I'm glad I picked it meet nice people the food was great the stuff was also great I will do this when I go back to California