Book now for travel through June 30, 2014 and save 15% on the recommended retail rate!
- Food walking tour of the Los Angeles Farmers Market
- An insider’s look at the famous Farmers Market
- Tastings from seven delis, cafés and market stands
- In-depth tour with an LA local
- Small and intimate group setting
- Chance encounters with celebrities!
What You Can Expect
Your local tour guide will keep you entertained with stories about the history of the Market and its colorful merchants, some of whom have been here since the market first opened in 1934. Indulge in several tastings, from LA's first pizzeria to Brazilian churrascaria to what many believe are the world’s best doughnuts.
Excellent guide. Very knowledgable and friendly. The food and the location was awesome.
Awesome trip, tour guide was very informative and would highly recommend to all visitors to LA. Be a tourist in your own home. Loved it!!