- Food walking tour of the Los Angeles Farmers Market
- An insider’s look at the famous Farmers Market
- Tastings from seven delis, cafés and market stands
- In-depth tour with an LA local
- Small and intimate group setting
- Chance encounters with celebrities!
What You Can Expect
Your local tour guide will keep you entertained with stories about the history of the Market and its colorful merchants, some of whom have been here since the market first opened in 1934. Indulge in several tastings, from LA's first pizzeria to Brazilian churrascaria to what many believe are the world’s best doughnuts.
Tour guide Diane was fantastic- so friendly and knowledgeable. The food was great too, and the place is so interesting. We ended up with a private tour as we were the only ones booked in for that day. Would recommend to anyone visiting LA!
Diane was amazing! This was one of the best food tours we have ever had. The Farmers Market was excellent and we made a entire day out of it. I strongly recommend trying this tour it is a little piece of heaven in a big busy town. Thank you Mellting Pot Tours.