- Food walking tour of the Los Angeles Farmers Market and 3rd Street
- An insider’s look at the famous Farmers Market
- Tastings from eight to ten delis, cafés and market stands
- Explore the boutiques and restaurants of 3rd Street
- In-depth tour with an LA local
- Small and intimate group setting
- Chance encounters with celebrities!
What You Can Expect
Your local tour guide will keep you entertained with stories about the history of the Market and its colorful merchants, some of whom have been here since the market first opened in 1934. Indulge in several tastings, from French cheeses to Brazilian churrascaria to what many believe are the world’s best doughnuts. From the Farmers Market at the corner of 3rd Street and Fairfax Avenue, your epicurean stroll takes you down 3rd Street nearly to the stylish Beverly Center at La Cienega Boulevard.
3rd Street is an eclectic shopping street best known for its designer boutiques, fine restaurants, hole-in-the-wall eateries and celebrity clientele. As you graze your way along 3rd Street, your tour will stop at several local favorites, including an iconic deli-marketplace-café and an under-the-radar authentic Japanese noodle house.