- 7-hour tour combining the beach towns of Venice and Santa Monica with the highlights of Hollywood and Beverly Hills
- Stroll along the Santa Monica Pier, Third Street Promenade and Venice Beach Boardwalk
- See Hollywood landmarks like TCL Chinese Theatre and the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Drive by the movie-star mansions of Beverly Hills
- Hear informative commentary on LA history from a knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy chips and bottled water, and stop to purchase lunch at The Grove
What You Can Expect
Your tour ends when you return to your starting point.
Great tour, was only 2 of us there which meant to was more customised. Knowledge guide, would recommend.
Best tour guide ever! Thanks Joshua! Very small group of 7 and the tour was well organised and on time. We saw everything we wanted and had some flexibility, which was great.
The tour was amazing. Everything I wanted to see in Los Angeles was included. The tour guide was very informative
Highly Recommended! Had a great day, the tour guide was excellent as well
A nice personal tour but we did not get to Venice beach. Tour guide Hal was very knowledgeable and friendly
We saw a lot of sights from inside the van, but only got out at Santa Monica pier, Farmer's Market and Hollywood Blvd. Too much time spent parking. At times, felt hurried. Many landmarks were pointed out, but more information about the landmarks would have been nice. Disappointed in not seeing more mansions and rodeo drive.
I didn't feel this tour was good value for money, only went to a couple of places and didn't have any free time at any of the attractions. Did not visit Venice beach or third street promenade and most of the attractions listed in the tour such as Sunset Boulevard, stars mansions and Beverly Hills, were drive by only. Did not drive by Griffith Park or get a good view of the Hollywood sign. I was very disappointed with the tour guide and the mini van was cramped and difficult to get in and out of through the tour.
The tour was ok but the transportation was very uncomfortable. First, we were driving in a van with little windows and the door was very narrow. People in front had to go out first, then the driver/tour guide had to remove the seat to let people in the back out. It was very hard to hear anything.