- Latin food and culture small group walking tour in Los Angeles
- Discover the neighborhoods of East LA and Boyle Heights
- Experience a one-of-a-kind cultural experience
- Enjoy traditionally prepared Latin flavors
- Shop at local markets for Latin specialties such as tamales and tortillas
- Convenient transportation between stops on the Metro Gold Line light rail
What You Can Expect
Tour the first tortilla factory in the city, dine at a renowned and remarkable tamale kitchen, and explore a spectacular three-story Latin American mercado (market) brimming with curio shops, food stands and mariachi showrooms. Then it’s on to Mariachi Plaza, where you will feast upon birria (a spicy Mexican meat stew), healthy pupusas (a Salvadorian specialty) and Mexican pastries.
Your tastings on the tour include traditional foods that are wonderfully prepared from time-honored family recipes. Your friendly and knowledgeable local tour guide will entertain you between stops with stories of East LA’s and Boyle Heights’ colorful and surprising history, and local customs and traditions.
$75.00 Save $7.50