- Admission to the Queen Mary in the Port of Long Beach
- Choice of five ticket options
- Walking distance from the Port of Long Beach
- Short drive from the San Pedro Port
- Family-friendly activities, including exhibits and ghost tours
- Self-guided tours available, perfect for cruise passengers
What You Can Expect
Ticket options (for more information about each activity, see the Itinerary section below):
- General Admission: Self-guided Shipwalk Tour, Ghosts & Legends show, Queen Mary Historic Exhibit and an optional audio tour.
- First Class Admission: Self-guided Shipwalk Tour, access to all exhibit areas, Ghosts & Legends show, entrance to the Scorpion Submarine and choice between the Behind the Scenes Tour or WWII Tour.
- Grand Voyage Admission: Self-guided Shipwalk Tour, Ghost and Legends Show, Diana, Legacy of a Princess exhibit, Russian Scorpion Submarine and a choice between the Behind the Scenes or WWII Tour
- Royal Admission: Self-guided Shipwalk tour and Diana, Legacy of a Princess exhibit
- Haunted Encounters: Self-guided Shipwalk Tour, Ghosts & Legends show, Haunted Encounters Tour, Haunted Encounters film, Ghost Sighting Scavenger Hunt and souvenir Paranormal Passport.
Explore the ship at your leisure and let your audio guide take you through the story of the Queen Mary. Included with General Admission ticket option. (Approximately 1.5 to 2 hours)
Behind the Scenes Tour
This guided walking tour offers you a deeper look into the ship's history, from her construction and launch to her passenger service and days as a troopship. (Approximately 1 hour)
World War II Tour
Learn the story of the “Grey Ghost,” the Queen Mary’s alias during World War II, and how her involvement in the war helped lead the Allied forces to victory. (Approximately 45 minutes)
Haunted Encounters Tour
Take a guided ghost tour of the Queen Mary’s most haunted areas as your tour guide reveals the stories of the ship's most famous reported apparitions. (Approximately 1 hour)
Ghosts & Legends show
Dare to experience the Queen Mary’s famous paranormal hotspots on this interactive special-effects show. (Approximately 30 minutes)
Explore an authentic Cold War-era Russian submarine, code name "Scorpion," and find out about the life of a submariner. (Approximately 30 minutes)
Queen Mary Historic Exhibit
Discover the Queen Mary's past with this interactive exhibit, where you can step back in time to learn about her sailing years and her war service.
Diana, Legacy of a Princess
The exhibit is a priceless collection of evening gowns, personal accessories, and cherished memorabilia associated with Princess Diana and the Royal Family
The Queen Mary was wonderful. I was very happy to see her in all her elegance even at her age. we were docked right beside the Queen Mary at the long beach terminal. it was a perfect tour!
The tour guide for the haunted encounters was great. Scorpion submarine was interesting. Queen Mary was okay.