- Dream car driving experience on a professional speedway near Los Angeles
- Drive a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Audi or Nissan five to eight laps at Auto Club Speedway
- Receive racing tips and one-on-one coaching from your instructor
- Take discovery laps in a Porsche Cayenne before your driving experience
- Choose between eight different high-end car options
- Perfect gift for a car fanatic!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
These super-expensive, high-horsepower cars are some of the most elite models out there, and you'll have enough time behind the wheel to really get a feel for their power.
What You Can Expect
Begin your dream driving experience with a detailed safety and technical briefing from your expert instructor, who will explain the correct driving position and techniques for steering, accelerating and braking powerful cars like the Ferrari, Lamborghini and Porsche. Next, your instructor will demonstrate how to find the ideal racing lines on the course by driving you around the track on two practice laps in a Porsche Cayenne GTS.
Then it's time for your epic drive to begin! Don't worry if you don't drive a manual transmission — your top-flight exotic car will have a paddle shift. Take five to eight laps around the track in a first-rate, high-performance driving machine such as the Ferrari F430 F1, Lamborghini Superleggera LP570 or Porsche 997 Turbo S (see Itinerary for a complete list of choices).
Under the guidance of your instructor, hit speeds ranging from 110 to 130 mph (177 to 209 kph) depending on your car and your experience level. Your companions can watch and cheer you on from the spectator area. By the end of your 2.5-hour experience, you'll have done something most people can only fantasize about — driven one of the world's fastest cars on an actual race course.
- Ferrari F430 F1 (5 laps)
- Lamborghini LP550-2 (5 laps)
- Porsche 997 Turbo S (5 laps)
- Audi R8 (5 laps)
- Nissan GT-R (5 laps)
- Ferrari 458 Italia (5 laps)
- Lamborghini Superleggera LP570 (5 laps)
- Ferrari F430 F1 and Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 (8 laps, 4 laps in each car)