- Night tour of Los Angeles
- Stop at City Walk at Universal City - the home of Universal Studios!
- Visit the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Sunset Strip and the exclusive Rodeo Drive
- Drive through Century City - home to 20th Century Fox Movie Studios
- See Los Angeles illuminated at night
Your next stop will be Grauman's Chinese Theatre and the Walk of Fame in Hollywood. Find the foot and handprints of your famous movie legends. Cruise down the world famous Sunset Strip which will take you straight to Beverly Hills where the stars shop on exclusive Rodeo Drive in boutiques like Chanel, Fred Hayman, and Gucci. Next to Beverly Hills is Century City, the glamorous business center of the entertainment industry and home of 20th Century Fox Movie Studios.
Stops are made at Universal City Walk and Hollywood.
Reviewed by Meaghan K, March 2013
This was a great way to see a lot of the city in a short amount of time. My tour guide knew a lot and was very entertaining. I highly recommend!
Reviewed by Marianne D, Australia, June 2012
Our night tour of Los Angeles was fantastic. Our driver/guide, Abel was great, knowledgable and hilarious! He made the tour. We saw all the places advertised and more.He knew his way around and drove really well. I would recommend this tour to everyone.