- Night tour of Los Angeles
- Enjoy stops at Universal CityWalk and Hollywood
- Visit the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Sunset Strip and the exclusive Rodeo Drive
- Drive through Century City - home to 20th Century Fox Movie Studios
- See Los Angeles illuminated at night
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's thrilling to see this magical city all lit up at night! You get to cruise through Hollywood and Beverly Hills, and the lengthy stop at Universal City Walk allows time for dinner and souvenir shopping.
What You Can Expect
Your next stop will be the TCL Chinese Theatre and the Walk of Fame in Hollywood. Find the foot and handprints of your famous movie legends. Cruise down the world famous Sunset Strip which will take you straight to Beverly Hills where the stars shop on exclusive Rodeo Drive in boutiques like Chanel, Fred Hayman, and Gucci. Next to Beverly Hills is Century City, the glamorous business center of the entertainment industry and home of 20th Century Fox Movie Studios.
Stops are made at Universal CityWalk and Hollywood.