- Full-day trip from Los Angeles
- Scenic tour of the Southern and Central California coasts
- Visit Santa Barbara and see the Spanish Mission
- Stroll through Solvang, an authentic Danish town
- Tour Hearst Castle
- Entertaining and informative commentary from your tour guide
- Air-conditioned transportation in a deluxe van or bus
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Hearst CastlePhoto by: mark g
- Hearst Castle Indoor PoolPhoto by: Debra M
- Ground PhotographyPhoto by: Debra M
- Under the Tree LandscapePhoto by: Debra M
- Neptune Pool at Hearst CastlePhoto by: Reymundo V
- Solvang Danish VillagePhoto by: Reymundo V
- Early morning at Stearns WharfPhoto by: Reymundo V
What You Can Expect
It is a perfect relaxing day trip along the California coast. My tour guide Armin was very friendly and knowledgable in making a very memorable trip. He made quick stops at San Simeon to see the Northern elephant seals and Mission Santa Barbara. I would recommend to my friends because I had the best small group travel experience.
Robert G Australia
Great guide and a wonderful experience, seeing wild Zebra in California and tour guide made the trip o memorable - tour group were like old friends by the end of the day
Value for money and overall a well-paced, informative day out! I especially enjoyed Hearst castle and would have love to spend more time exploring the site.
The tour guide was very friendly and knowledgable. Very happy with the tour.
Very fun and interesting trip Giovanni was our tour guide and he was terrific
Luxury transportation, beautiful weather, add in an amazing tour guide, Geovoni, to make the perfect day trip. Hearst castle is well worth the cost and time it takes to get there. We stopped every hour to explore along the way.
Unforgettable memories and experience!! I highly recommend this tour. Our tour guide Giovanni was exceptional. We felt like VIP'S his knowledge and experience of the area went far beyond. He truly loves what he does and it shows. The scenery is magnificent and me and my Mom made precious memories that we will treasure for ever. This tour is one not to be missed if you are ever in California for a few days!!!!
Katherine J USA
Richard was an excellent tour guide. I'd highly recommend this tour. The day ended with an unexpected but very pleasant surprise: a visit to watch elephant seals.
Richard was my tour guide. Excellent!!! Thank you Viator for sending Richard for my tour. I really enjoyed my day and company. I recommend Viator to others and I will be using Viator in New York City in June. Many thanks, Tracy Cash.
Really enjoyed the tour. The tour guide was very good and there was so much to do. So happy this was a full day trip.