- Full-day trip from Los Angeles
- Scenic tour of the Southern and Central California coasts
- Visit Santa Barbara and see the Spanish Mission
- Stroll through Solvang, an authentic Danish town
- Tour Hearst Castle
- Entertaining and informative commentary from your tour guide
- Air-conditioned transportation in a deluxe van or bus
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Hearst CastlePhoto by: mark g
- Hearst Castle Indoor PoolPhoto by: Debra M
- Ground PhotographyPhoto by: Debra M
- Under the Tree LandscapePhoto by: Debra M
- Neptune Pool at Hearst CastlePhoto by: Reymundo V
- Solvang Danish VillagePhoto by: Reymundo V
- Early morning at Stearns WharfPhoto by: Reymundo V
What You Can Expect
Very fun and interesting trip Giovanni was our tour guide and he was terrific
Luxury transportation, beautiful weather, add in an amazing tour guide, Geovoni, to make the perfect day trip. Hearst castle is well worth the cost and time it takes to get there. We stopped every hour to explore along the way.
Unforgettable memories and experience!! I highly recommend this tour. Our tour guide Giovanni was exceptional. We felt like VIP'S his knowledge and experience of the area went far beyond. He truly loves what he does and it shows. The scenery is magnificent and me and my Mom made precious memories that we will treasure for ever. This tour is one not to be missed if you are ever in California for a few days!!!!
Katherine J USA
Richard was an excellent tour guide. I'd highly recommend this tour. The day ended with an unexpected but very pleasant surprise: a visit to watch elephant seals.
Richard was my tour guide. Excellent!!! Thank you Viator for sending Richard for my tour. I really enjoyed my day and company. I recommend Viator to others and I will be using Viator in New York City in June. Many thanks, Tracy Cash.
Really enjoyed the tour. The tour guide was very good and there was so much to do. So happy this was a full day trip.
Great trip - Richard was a great tour conductor and the driver was excellent!
This tour was sensational. Our tour guide Richard was friendly, accomodating and very informative. I highly recommend this tour. Great day out.
World Traveler USA