- Full-day trip from Los Angeles
- Scenic tour of the Southern and Central California coasts
- Visit Santa Barbara and see the Spanish Mission
- Stroll through Solvang, an authentic Danish town
- Tour Hearst Castle
- Entertaining and informative commentary from your tour guide
- Air-conditioned transportation in a deluxe van or bus
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Hearst CastlePhoto by: mark g
- Hearst Castle Indoor PoolPhoto by: Debra M
- Ground PhotographyPhoto by: Debra M
- Under the Tree LandscapePhoto by: Debra M
- Neptune Pool at Hearst CastlePhoto by: Reymundo V
- Solvang Danish VillagePhoto by: Reymundo V
- Early morning at Stearns WharfPhoto by: Reymundo V
What You Can Expect
Katherine J USA
Richard was an excellent tour guide. I'd highly recommend this tour. The day ended with an unexpected but very pleasant surprise: a visit to watch elephant seals.
Richard was my tour guide. Excellent!!! Thank you Viator for sending Richard for my tour. I really enjoyed my day and company. I recommend Viator to others and I will be using Viator in New York City in June. Many thanks, Tracy Cash.
Really enjoyed the tour. The tour guide was very good and there was so much to do. So happy this was a full day trip.
Great trip - Richard was a great tour conductor and the driver was excellent!
This tour was sensational. Our tour guide Richard was friendly, accomodating and very informative. I highly recommend this tour. Great day out.
World Traveler USA
Again a tour I would highly recommend. Also a very early beginning, but as you have a lot driving to get from one place to the other, you have also a chance to nap a bit. Richard a very friendly, knowledgeable and funny tour guide had a lot of interesting stories to share. And Jakob the driver, took us safely from one spot to the other. He had to deal with a flat tyre and did that in a short time and very professional so we did not miss any of the sites on our tour. Would book this tour if you want to see a bit of the costal side up north.