- Food-tasting walking tour in Old Pasadena
- Perfect for both the budding epicurean and the life-long foodie
- Stroll through the historic district of Old Pasadena
- Small-group tour with a local foodie ensures personalized attention
- Enjoy eight to ten tastings of local and ethnic cuisines
What You Can Expect
Your guide will keep you entertained between tasting stops with engaging stories of how Old Pasadena transitioned from the center of town to the local skid row to the one of the most successful urban renewal projects in the country. You'll never think of Pasadena as simply the home of the Rose Parade again!
The complete tour is an easy 1.25-mile (approximately 2-km) walk in a loop with no hills, inclines or stairs.
Loved our food walking tour of Pasadena. Barbara was a fantastic guide, she was very interesting and took us to some of the best food venues I've been too
This tour was amazing! Not only did we have wonderful, varied and plentiful food, but our guide, Barbara, provided an excellent history lesson about Old Pasadena. Our tour lasted 4 hours and far exceeded our expectations. We are looking forward to trying other Small-Group Food Walking tours.