- Narrated 75-minute helicopter flight over Los Angeles
- Whisk past the Malibu pier to the rich area with
sights of Paul Mitchell, Jennifer Aniston mansions
- Upgrade to the Hollywood Style package which includes champagne and hors d'oeuvres
- See all that Los Angeles has to offer including Dodger Stadium, Staples Center, Hollywood and more
- Visit Beverly Park - home of Los Angeles mega mansions
- Catch sight of the iconic Hollywood sign
Next, your pilot will direct you to the Pacific Palisades, Brentwood, Westwood, Century City, Beverly Hills, and Bel Air for some ultimate sightseeing. Go beyond the celebrity homes tour and get a glimpse of Beverly Park, home of Los Angeles’ mega mansions. See the mega mansions of Denzel Washington, Eddie Murphy, Vanna White and Rod Stewart.
See the majestic $30 million estates near the Palos Verdes Peninsula, enjoy South Bay’s marine life, cruise by the Point Vicente Lighthouse, and see the Long Beach Marina. Explore the rest of Los Angeles on your flight with sights of the Los Angeles Coliseum, Dodger Stadium, Staples Center, Hollywood, the Hollywood Bowl and more.
The tour offers upgrades including the Hollywood Style package which includes champagne, hors d'oeuvres, a souvenir and photo. You can also enjoy a luxury mini limo ride to and from our helicopter stop for an additional cost.
Enjoy the Los Angeles skies at their best with this extravagant, top-rated helicopter tour!
Please note: The listed price does not include a $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control