- 5.5-hour guided bike tour through Los Angeles
- Explore Beverly Hills, the beach towns, and more!
- Take a guided walking tour of Greystone Mansion grounds and gardens
- Stop for lunch at Venice Beach (not included)
- All bike equipment and bottled water included
- Souvenir eco-friendly water bottle
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a great way for active people to see top attractions all around the Los Angeles area. After your tour, it's just a short walk to the amusements of the Santa Monica Pier and the many shops of the Third Street Promenade. See why The Wall Street Journal says this is best way to see LA!
What You Can Expect
Sites included on this bike tour:
- West Hollywood
- Celebrity homes
- Historic Route 66
- The infamous Sunset Strip
- Greystone Mansion (1-hour walking tour of the grounds and gardens included)
- Beverly Hills
- Veterans Memorial Center
- Brentwood Village
- Santa Monica Promenade
- Santa Monica Pier and beach
- Venice Beach (stop for lunch, meal not included)
- Venice Canals, Muscle Beach and skate parks
- House designed by famous architect Frank Gehry
- Marina del Rey
- Culver Studios
- Pacific Design Center
- Robertson Boulevard
As the name implies this is the ultimate way to see Los Angeles in a very relaxed enjoyable cycling tour. The tour leader Eric was very good, very informative , set easy riding times and distances as well as always signaling and explaining up coming turns at intersections. The tour takes you from the glitz of bel air to the beaches and then back in a very easy ride. Most of the ride is flat and set at an easy pace with plenty of times to stop and take photos and have a drink. Highly recommend this tour to all who enjoy cycling.
This is by far the best Bike tour i have done. Its pretty intense though. Dont do this tour if you can't ride well, its physically demanding for sure. Other people on my tour had rescheduled so my tour guide (Eric) and i did around 30 miles of riding that covered all amazing places. I was running late for my flight and they had even organized a cab when i got back to go to airport. Next time i'm in LA i want to do their other tours.