- 5.5-hour guided bike tour through Los Angeles
- Explore Westwood, Bel-Air, LA’s beach towns and more
- Take a guided walking tour of the historic Greystone Mansion grounds and gardens in Beverly Hills
- Stop for lunch at Venice Beach (own expense)
- Hybrid road bike and safety equipment plus snacks, sunblock and bottled water included
- Receive a souvenir eco-friendly water bottle
- Small-group tour limited to 10 ensures a personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This family-friendly activity is a great way for active bike enthusiasts to see top attractions all around the Los Angeles area. See why The Wall Street Journal says this is best way to see LA!
What You Can Expect
It's a must tour to do,35 miles on a bike is the only way to see all of la,places I would never have got to seen otherwise! The tour guide was very informative and knowledgeable of the area!
This bike tour was the best ever and totally changed our first impression of LA! Whitney, our guide was outstanding, set a great pace and gave us a real tour. We loved it! Lunch at Venice Beach was the icing on the cake! The bikes were awesome also!