- 5.5-hour guided bike tour through Los Angeles
- Explore Beverly Hills, the beach towns, and more!
- Take a guided walking tour of Greystone Mansion grounds and gardens
- Stop for lunch at Venice Beach (not included)
- All bike equipment and bottled water included
- Souvenir eco-friendly water bottle
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a great way for active people to see top attractions all around the Los Angeles area. After your tour, it's just a short walk to the amusements of the Santa Monica Pier and the many shops of the Third Street Promenade. See why The Wall Street Journal says this is best way to see LA!
What You Can Expect
Sites included on this bike tour:
- West Hollywood
- Celebrity homes
- Historic Route 66
- The infamous Sunset Strip
- Greystone Mansion (1-hour walking tour of the grounds and gardens included)
- Beverly Hills
- Veterans Memorial Center
- Brentwood Village
- Santa Monica Promenade
- Santa Monica Pier and beach
- Venice Beach (stop for lunch, meal not included)
- Venice Canals, Muscle Beach and skate parks
- House designed by famous architect Frank Gehry
- Marina del Rey
- Culver Studios
- Pacific Design Center
- Robertson Boulevard
I've seen all of LA within one day, It's amazing, but you have to be in a good shape.
This trip is fantastic. My wife and I was surprised that the trip went ahead despite only 2 of us. Eric, our guide, was very understanding and helpful as we tagged along. Eric is very knowledgable and able to share many things with us along the way.
The only thing that we felt could be better is to factor in some time at Santa Monica pier for exploration. Otherwise, it's a perfect way to see Los Angeles. Highly recommended