Book and travel by March 15, 2014 and save 39% on the recommended retail rate!
- 5.5-hour guided bike tour through Los Angeles
- Explore Beverly Hills, the beach towns, and more!
- Take a guided walking tour of Greystone Mansion grounds and gardens
- Stop for lunch at Venice Beach (not included)
- All bike equipment and bottled water included
- Souvenir eco-friendly water bottle
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a great way for active people to see top attractions all around the Los Angeles area. After your tour, it's just a short walk to the amusements of the Santa Monica Pier and the many shops of the Third Street Promenade. See why The Wall Street Journal says this is best way to see LA!
What You Can Expect
Sites included on this bike tour:
- West Hollywood
- Celebrity homes
- Historic Route 66
- The infamous Sunset Strip
- Greystone Mansion (1-hour walking tour of the grounds and gardens included)
- Beverly Hills
- Veterans Memorial Center
- Brentwood Village
- Santa Monica Promenade
- Santa Monica Pier and beach
- Venice Beach (stop for lunch, meal not included)
- Venice Canals, Muscle Beach and skate parks
- House designed by famous architect Frank Gehry
- Marina del Rey
- Culver Studios
- Pacific Design Center
- Robertson Boulevard
It was really cool! Our guide took us to all of Los Angeles. I think his name was Mike, and he got a lot of good knowledge of LA's history :)
This was a wonderful day. Our guide, Eric , has a passion for the city and makes you feel right at home. The ride was testing in a few places, but even at an of age approacjing 60, we still did not need to walk ip any hills. Great lunch venue. Thsnks Eric for great memory and will rvotour again when overseas.