- Ticket to Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier
- Enjoy a day of fun at the West Coast’s only amusement park on a pier!
- Choice between 4 ticket packages
- Ride more than 12 rides including the Pacific Wheel, the world’s only solar-powered Ferris wheel
- Play one of the 21 boardwalk games
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
- Wheel and Meal Deal: This package combines a breathtaking ride on the Pacific Wheel and a lunch at one of the following restaurants located in the food court.
- Unlimited Ride Wristband: Enjoy unlimited access to all of Pacific Park's non-attraction rides (excludes Rockwall, Eurobundgy and the Gyro Loop)
- Fun and Food Deal: Enjoy unlimited access to all of Pacific Park's non-attraction rides and have lunch at one of the following restaurants located in the food court.
- Fun to the Max Deal: Enjoy everything that Pacific Park has to offer. This package includes an unlimited ride wristband, USD $6 in game play for any of the boardwalk games and a meal at one of the following restaurants located in the food court.
- Harbor Grill: Choice of a hamburger, cheeseburger or grilled chicken sandwich with French fries and a drink.
- Pizza Hut: Choice of either a cheese or pepperoni individual pizza with breadsticks and a drink.
- Taco Bell: Choice between a burrito supreme combo or taco supreme combo and drink.
- Pacific Wheel: The world's only solar-powered Ferris wheel gives you a panoramic view of the Southern California coastline from more than 130 feet (39.6 meters) high. The wheel moves at 2.5 revolutions per minute with intermittent stops to pick up passengers. This ride features more than 160,000 energy efficient LED lights that display dynamic, eye-popping lighting entertainment in the evenings.
- Inkie's Wave Jumper: Catch a wave on this pier-top surf ride that rotates, allowing you to ‘jump’ up and down and bounce around just as if you were riding a wave.
- Inkie's Pirate Ship: This swashbuckling-themed, family-fun ride lifts you to-and-fro for a sea-like adventure on a grand pirate ship!
- Sig Alert EV: These are not your traditional bumper cars -- these all-new electric vehicles spin 360 degrees and feature dual joy-stick control, allowing for full turns and easy maneuvering. These futuristic cars are equipped with neoprene-covered bumper tubes for safety while providing a hover-like experience.
- Sea Planes: Fly high above the pier on this new ride and control the height and speed of the plane.
- Inkie's Airlift: This new ride combines the movement of a teacup ride with a hot air balloon race. Rotate the car while the balloon rides up and down.
- West Coaster: This is the only oceanfront steel roller coaster on the West Coast, and overlooks the Pacific coastline. Enjoy ocean spray breezes as you escalate up 55 feet (16.8 meters) above the pier. See spectacular views of the Santa Monica Bay and the Pacific Ocean as it trails from one end of the park to the other at 35 mph (53 kph)!
- Inkie's Scrambler: This fast-paced swirling ride takes you on a series of roundabout moves and sidesplitting rotations at a speed of 11 rpm.
- Sea Dragon: A swinging wooden ship with two lifelike dragon heads make you feel as though you’re sailing on the turbulent seas with the scariest of serpents.
- Pacific Plunge: This 9-story tower ride leaves you feeling weightless while providing breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean. You will be lifted 150 feet (45.7 meters) over the Santa Monica Bay before being rendered in a state of momentary flight.
- Pier Patrol: These family-styled vehicles patrol the Santa Monica Pier as you ride along a track through picturesque beach scenes complete with sandy stretches of coastline dotted with palm trees and lifeguard chairs.
- Frog Hopper: Spring straight up and down to heights of over 18 feet (5.5 meters), providing a feeling of weightlessness and excitement.
- Top Glow: Aim your water gun into a spinning hold and spiral your toy to the top. First one to the top wins a prize -- there's a winner every race!
- Wac-a-Mole: Grab your foam mallet and get ready to whack any moles that pop up out of their holes. Whack the most moles and win a prize!
- Tub Toss: This is a fun, exciting ball toss game where you are challenged to land a ball in any tub to win one of an assortment of plush prizes.
- Coastline Cat Rack: You'll have three chances to knock down the standing props off their paws! Knock down three cats for a large prize.
- Riptide Ring Toss: Watch the throwing rings fly! If a plastic ring lands atop one of 187 green glass bottles, you win a jumbo prize!
- Roller Derby: Line up and race each other to see who will reach the finish line first! Break ahead of the pack by rolling the most balls into the triangle of holes. There's a winner every race!
- Pop-a-Lot: Throw darts and aim to pop the balloons; if you pop any balloon, you win a prize! Kids win every game, guaranteed!
- Water Race: Aim water guns at a target to propel your playing piece along the race. First to the finish line wins a prize! Every race has a winner!
- Beach Bash: Fling cushioned sacs against a stack of three plastic bottles in an attempt to knock them right off a pedestal.
- Break-a-Plate: Grab a ball or two and try to break the plates!
- Fire Ball: Use a bowling-style method to secure balls into circular pocket pits. Earn as many points as possible to earn a prize!
- Balloon Pop Race Game: Take aim and squirt your gun to race to the top. First person to reach the top pops the balloon and wins!
- Long Range Basketball: Test your skills at shooting hoops at this long-range basketball game. Score a basket and win a prize!