- Book by May 3, 2015 to save 5% off our previously offered price!
- 75-minute helicopter flight over Los Angeles with narration from a knowledgeable pilot
- Fly to the affluent area near Malibu pier and see stately mansions owned by Jennifer Aniston and Paul Mitchell
- Swoop over Beverly Park and admire its mega-mansions, visible only from the air
- Enjoy aerial vistas of Los Angeles’ top sights, including Dodger Stadium, Staples Center, Hollywood sign and more
- Add pickup and drop-off in spacious and comfortable transport from your Los Angeles or Hollywood hotel
- Take to the skies in style with the Hollywood Style package, including Champagne, hors d'oeuvres and hotel transport
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is the longest and most comprehensive helicopter tour in Los Angeles. See Beverly Hills, Bel Air and numerous celebrity mansions in the hills. Give yourself the celebrity treatment with an upgrade to include round-trip transport to and from your hotel, Champagne and a keepsake photo.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your 75-minute aerial adventure begins at Compton Woodley Airport, where a helicopter is ready and waiting for you to board. Once you’re inside, the blades blur into action and then your professionally trained pilot whisks you past the Malibu pier for the ultimate celebrity homes tour.
Eye mansions owned by Paul Mitchell, Jennifer Aniston and Cher, and gaze at the multimillion-dollar mansions of Beverly Park in the only way possible — from the air. Your pilot points out where your favorite icons, like Denzel Washington, Eddie Murphy, Vanna White and Rod Stewart, call home. Fly over Pacific Palisades, Brentwood, Westwood, Century City, The Getty Center, Beverly Hills and Bel Air.
Your comprehensive flight continues with views of $30-million estates near Palos Verdes Peninsula, as well as the sights of Los Angeles Coliseum, Dodger Stadium, Staples Center, the famous Hollywood sign, Hollywood Bowl and more. If you’re lucky, spot dolphins or whales in South Bay, and cruise by Point Vicente Lighthouse and Long Beach Marina.
Please note: The listed price does not include a $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
Optional Luxury Hotel Transport
Instead of figuring out your own way to Compton Woodley Airport and back, enjoy convenient pickup and drop-off from your hotel. Depending on the number of your party, ride in an air-conditioned and spacious PT Cruiser or a Ford Flex.
Optional Hollywood Style Package
Upgrade and add flair to your tour: Sip Champagne and bite into delicious hors d'oeuvres during the flight. After you land, take home a souvenir and photo of your unique experience. Round-trip luxury hotel transport is included.