- Campervan rental from Los Angeles
- Choose from a 4, 7 or 14 day rental period and create the itinerary that suits your interests
- Visit San Diego, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Big Sur, Yosemite and more!
- Enjoy the comfort and convenience of traveling in a van outfitted for overnight trips
- All bedding, heaters, kitchen accessories and picnic chairs provided with the rental
- 100 miles of mileage each day and 24-hour roadside assistance included
What You Can Expect
The Maverick van is a Ford E150 that sleeps as many as four people. Equipped with large beds and roomy storage, this van is ideal for families or those who’d like more space.
The Malibu is a Chevy Astro that sleeps up to three people. This model is perfect for longer rentals or for people on a budget.
Each van includes bedding, kitchen accessories, compressor fridge (Maverick) or cooler box (Malibu), picnic chairs and heaters. You can add on tents, snow chains, bike racks, GPS and more at an extra cost.
After wheeling through vibrant Los Angeles, you can set out for a variety of destinations within driving distance of the City of Angels. Point south to San Diego and stop in at its world-famous zoo or head north on the gorgeous Pacific Coast Highway to seaside towns such as Big Sur and Monterey, perhaps with a stop at Hearst Castle. Arrive in San Francisco to cross the Golden Gate Bridge or strike out for the wineries of Napa and Sonoma. The magnificent beauty of Yosemite thrills visitors and is also within a day’s drive of Los Angeles or San Francisco.
If the bright lights are calling you, cruise east to Las Vegas for incredible shows and casinos in this neon city that never sleeps. Or keep going until you reach majestic sweep of the Grand Canyon!
One hundred miles (161 km) worth of mileage is included each day — the itinerary is your choice. At the end of your amazing road trip, make your way back to Los Angeles where you return your campervan.