- Ranch and camel safari from Los Cabos
- Travel by 4WD through the Baja outback
- Learn about local flora and fauna on a guided nature walk
- Ride a camel along the beach
- Enjoy a Mexican lunch overlooking the water
- Taste tequila and learn to make tortillas
- Choice of morning and afternoon tours
Once at the ranch, take a guided nature walk to learn more about Baja’s ecology. After learning about the coastal plant life, feel the wind in your hair on a 20-minute camel ride along the sand – it’s a beach safari you’ll never forget!
Returning to the ranch, you can have your photo taken with your camel before enjoying lunch featuring typically Mexican flavors and ingredients, served overlooking the beach. While dining, keep a lookout for passing humpback whales if you’re visiting between December and April.
After lunch, get a taste for tequila by sipping on a sample, and have fun learning to make the local specialty, tortillas before returning to your hotel.