- Mini-SUB adventure from Cabo San Lucas
- See Lover's Bay, Land's End and ride your mini-SUB in Chileno Bay
- Discover marine life of the Sea of Cortez including barberfish, garden eels and guineafowl puffer
- No experience or diving certification is necessary!
- Choose to snorkel after your mini-SUB adventure
- Use of snorkel equipment, snacks, unlimited drinks included
As you cruise out to sea, pass Lover’s Beach, home to a sea lion colony. See Land’s End, the southernmost tip of the Baja California peninsula home to the famous rock formation, Cabo Arch. Once you reach Chileno Bay, hop in the ocean and explore the crystal-clear water with your own mini-SUB! Explore the tropical marine life and colorful coral in an apparatus that allows you to breathe under water.
If you’re looking to continue your underwater adventure, you can choose to snorkel after you finish your mini-SUB ride. Then, the fiesta begins! On your way back to Cabo San Lucas, enjoy music, light snacks and a fully-stocked open bar on board.