- Luxury sunset sail in Los Cabos
- Coast over pristine waters on Cabo San Lucas Bay aboard a 50-foot sailboat
- Enjoy sparkling wine, specialty cocktails, beer and other unlimited drinks from the open bar
- Sample tasty appetizers like seafood burritos, crab pate rolls and baguettes with goat cheese
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures personal attention from your crew
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The ArchPhoto by: Jeff p
- Great sunsetPhoto by: Michael P
- THE AZAMARA QUEST ANCHORED AT ...Photo by: Joe R
- BEGINING OF A SUNSETPhoto by: Joe R
- SUNSET CRUISE CABO SAN LUCASPhoto by: Joe R
- 50 FOOT SAILING SHIP IN CABO ...Photo by: Joe R
- CABO SAN LUCAS ARCHPhoto by: Joe R
- CABO DOLPHINS SUNSET CRUISEPhoto by: Joe R
What You Can Expect
- Fresh shrimp
- Seasonal salads
- Homemade dressings
- Home baked bread
- Seasonal fresh fruit
- Sweet pastries
The tour was great! It was well organized and the food was good. Would highly recommend.
Lots of fun, great views, and a wonderful staff! Everything was great, and we were very happy we reserved this trip! They handed out very warm blankets since we had a cool evening But, bring a jacket, just in case
Wonderful trip - Michelle and Miguel can't remember the captain's name were accomodating and entertaining. The sunset was gorgeous and there were lots of photo opportunities. My only regret was that I didn't get the photo disk for the professional photos that Michelle took - they were amazing and I should have bought it especially since it was only 15. My mistake....but everything about this tour was more than worth the money spent.
This was our most memorable and delightful experience in Los Cabo! The crew was amazing, especially Miguel, our host, whose charm and hospitality made it so special. Together with our captain who skillfully navigated the sailboat, a crew of 3 prepared delicious food and choice of prime beverages, played beautiful music which added to the sounds of nature, and captured candid photos to cherish the time we spent on board...Perfection! I highly recommend this experience worthy of celebration, it is definitely a MUST!!
It was everything as advertised. From the hotel pickup to getting off the boat, everything was perfect! The entire staff was well dressed and friendly. The guide, Pepe, was very attentive and entertaining.
Very nice tour, everything was perfect, 100 recommended! We are very glad taking that! The crew was very polite.
Great way to see the sun set over the city. Angel and rest of the crew always kept your cups full and the trip entertaining.
Great time , great service , Hugo was outstanding host.
This tour was amazing!
It was great to be picked up right at my hotel and not have to navigate my way through the marina to find the correct dock. It was very professional and well organized. The staff were all friendly. The sail boat provided a small and intimate group of 11 patrons to be well served.