Book by September 30th, 2014 and get your second booking for FREE! See pricing options for full details.
- Luxury sunset sail in Los Cabos
- Coast over pristine waters on Cabo San Lucas Bay aboard a 50-foot sailboat
- Enjoy sparkling wine, specialty cocktails, beer and other unlimited drinks from the open bar
- Sample tasty appetizers like seafood burritos, crab pate rolls and baguettes with goat cheese
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures personal attention from your crew
Recent Photos of This Tour
THE AZAMARA QUEST ANCHORED AT ...Photo by: Joe R
BEGINING OF A SUNSETPhoto by: Joe R
SUNSET CRUISE CABO SAN LUCASPhoto by: Joe R
50 FOOT SAILING SHIP IN CABO ...Photo by: Joe R
CABO SAN LUCAS ARCHPhoto by: Joe R
CABO DOLPHINS SUNSET CRUISEPhoto by: Joe R
What You Can Expect
- Fresh shrimp
- Seasonal salads
- Homemade dressings
- Home baked bread
- Seasonal fresh fruit
- Sweet pastries
This wasn't typical booze cruise although the drinks were certain free flowing. It was basically about 20 people on a sailboat, drinks and appetizers.That was about as close to a perfect evening as you can get on sail boat watching the sunset in and around the bay that looks back to Cabo. With Mexico often you get something slightly different that you thought you were. If you are looking for a more intimate experience, with hosts that aren't in your face or trying upsell you, that have a good sense of humor and knowledge about the area, good food and quick service on a wide variety of drinks then this is a great package to buy. If you are looking to have a dance party on a boat this is not your experience.
A great sunset sail with gorgeous views, great food and drinks and a great crew as well. I would highly recommend this!