- Los Cabos water tour with a choice of sea activities
- Cruise past Los Arcos and Lovers Beach
- Zoom through the water with a motorized sea scooter or go snorkeling
- Learn to balance on a stand-up paddleboard
- See a local colony of sea lions
- Kayak in the clear blue water
- Choice of morning and afternoon tours and all equipment included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Glide past secluded beaches before stopping at a spectacular cove to try a range of water-based activities. Balance on a stand-up paddleboard or strap on a snorkel to to swim with the marine life! Or, to get around as fast as the fish, grab a handheld motorized sea scooter that will pull you through the water. Expert guides will point out the marine life, including dolphins, turtles, seahorses, manta rays and, from December to April, humpback whales.
Wetsuits are provided, along with bottled water to keep you hydrated, fruit to keep your energy levels pumped, and all safety and water-activity equipment.
The cruise back to the marina takes you past Cabo’s two most famous sights: Los Arcos rock formation and romantic Lovers Beach for up-close views of Los Cabos’ sea lion colony. To complete the experience, enjoy a rum punch and light snack at sea before returning to dry land.
We had a great time and Beth was an awesome guide.
Great experience!! My family of 5 enjoeed this excursion very much. The team that led our group was excellent -- very friendly and knowledgable. We would do this excursion again in a hearbeat.