- Alpine panorama day trip from Lucerne to Kleine Scheidegg
- Get fantastic Alpine panoramas from halfway up the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Jungfraujoch mountain
- Travel through the Bernese Oberland’s fairy-tale landscape by coach
- Visit Interlaken and board the cogwheel train in Grindelwald for a ride through the Alpine countryside
- Enjoy free time to explore and capture unbeatable views of the iconic Eiger North Face
What You Can Expect
Enjoy a brief guided tour of Interlaken, a charming town located between two lakes, and then travel onward to Grindelwald to board the cogwheel train for your exhilarating ascent. Feel your excitement heighten as you approach the halfway point of the magnificent Kleine Scheidegg mountain pass; absorb one of Switzerland’s most impressive Alpine panoramas as you scour the horizon for the dramatic peaks of the Mönch, Eiger and Jungfrau mountains.
Spend some leisurely free time enjoying the astounding Alpine environment, capturing photographs of the famous Eiger Mountain or following self-guided hiking trails along the mountain path. Appease your appetite with some traditional Swiss cuisine in a rustic restaurant and then board the downhill train back to Lauterbrunnen at a pre-arranged time.
Climb back onto your coach for the return journey to Lucerne, where the tour concludes.
Wow! What an amazing trip. It was one of our most favorite tours, and we did around 18 across Europe.
Loved the time to just explore, have lunch and take in the atmosphere. Highly recommended.
Great guide, great service, good value for money.
Great trip that reminded us of skiing on the Kleine Scheidegg in years past. Taking the cog railway up from Grindelwald and down thru Wengen to Lauterbrunen was a treat. The guide was excellent. Tour was a great value. Good food and local color at Kleine Scheidegg.