- Alpine panorama day trip from Lucerne to Kleine Scheidegg
- Get fantastic Alpine panoramas from halfway up the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Jungfraujoch mountain
- Travel through the Bernese Oberland’s fairy-tale landscape by coach
- Visit Interlaken and board the cogwheel train in Grindelwald for a ride through the Alpine countryside
- Enjoy free time to explore and capture unbeatable views of the iconic Eiger North Face
What You Can Expect
Wow! What an amazing trip. It was one of our most favorite tours, and we did around 18 across Europe.
Loved the time to just explore, have lunch and take in the atmosphere. Highly recommended.
Great guide, great service, good value for money.
Great trip that reminded us of skiing on the Kleine Scheidegg in years past. Taking the cog railway up from Grindelwald and down thru Wengen to Lauterbrunen was a treat. The guide was excellent. Tour was a great value. Good food and local color at Kleine Scheidegg.