- Full-day trip to Jungfraujoch from Lucerne
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the magnificent Swiss Alps with your guide
- Take the cogwheel railway via Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Jungfraujoch, home to Europe's highest railway station
- Explore the Ice Palace and Sphinx Observation Terrace
- Take in spectacular panoramic mountain views from your mountain vantage point
- Tour includes round-trip travel by air-conditioned coach
Recent Photos of This Tour
- vue sur le glacier d'aletschPhoto by: jeroliv
- At the top of JungfrauPhoto by: Cheryl B
- Journey to Jungfraujoch4Photo by: Norvie A
- Journey to Jungfraujoch2Photo by: Norvie A
- Journey to Jungfraujoch1Photo by: Norvie A
- Breathtaking journey to ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Look at this! Isn't it ...Photo by: Cheai Ting H
Singapore, 10 2008
- Cheers!Photo by: Cheai Ting H
Singapore, 10 2008
- Cogwheel Train TripPhoto by: Dingyue X
Singapore, 06 2008
- Jungfraujoch Top of Europe ...Photo by: Govardhan S R
- Trip to JungfrauhochPhoto by: Jing B
- View from the top of ...Photo by: keith a
- Ice Palace TourPhoto by: Rhodora V
- Top of EuropePhoto by: Nattaporn A
- Sawasdee from JungfrauPhoto by: Sireetorn S
- Best Friends in SwitzerlandPhoto by: Gary F
- Best tour guide ever!Photo by: Gary F
- Amazing AlpsPhoto by: oma doods
United States of America, 09 2014
- JungfraujochPhoto by: Bonnie M
- WengenPhoto by: Bonnie M
What You Can Expect
this was a fund trip....long, but fun. our guide was great Kid. we could not have asked for a better guide....Kid was all about ensuring everyone had a great time and he took lots of pictures for us.
Excellent Tour...!!! Recommend this to all Tourists without second thoughts!
To begin with, I thought I paid more for this trip on Viator. But, I was wrong. It was one of the very competitive prices which were offered to us me and my wife.
Viator has an app and accessing your booking via the app is really easy. This avoids carrying any physical confirmation of your booking. The Tour agents just check the Viator tour voucher on the app.
The highlight of this trip was the Guide by name Kid. He was simply awesome. He handled all the guests with at most care and also made sure that we were not even bored for a minute. My recommendation to you would be to ask for Kid as the Tour Guide. He will make it special for his guests.
Coming back to the trip and the destination, it is something which should not be missed by anybody travelling to Lucerne. We were lucky because we had very good congenial weather - slightly sunny with clear blue skies. Plan your trip to ensure that you are not heading to Junfraujoch on a cloudy or rainy day. It will spoil the party for you.
The journey was not at all tiring and both me and my wife enjoyed every minute of it. A total pay back in the form of entertainment for the price we paid.
If you purchase this trip, be sure and specifically ask for the guide from Thailand. He definitely puts his customers first. From taking pictures to restroom stops to do or don't things to humor, we cold not ask for a better guide. Jungfraujoch is a very good trip. Even though the day was rainy down low and snowy up top there was spectacular scenery. Just one warning though. The top is around 13,000 feet elevation. You must go slow and easy when walking or risk feeling as if you may pass out. Frequent stops up top and you will not feel as light headed. Would I recumbent this trip, with the Thai guide, definitely.
Loved this tour - as did my husband and teenage children. We love the mountains, so this was great for us. Our guide could have been a bit more organized - I feel grateful we were able to not get separated from the group.
I recently went on this tour and it was amazing. The views are breathtaking. Our tour guide Kid was excellent. He was well-informed and really entertaining. He kept on telling us the exact moments for perfect photos and went out of his way to capture pretty pictures for us. I would highly recommend this tour.
Highly recommended tour. A funny tour guide and amazing route/coach/train/views. Superb.
This is a great tour.
It is a very nicely organized day of tour, our Guide Peter is fabulous!
Very long day but the trip was worth it. Amazing views from the terrace and the other outside spaces. Tour guide was informative. Spend as much time as you can outside.