- Full-day trip to Jungfraujoch from Lucerne
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the magnificent Swiss Alps with your guide
- Take the cogwheel railway via Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Jungfraujoch, home to Europe's highest railway station
- Explore the Ice Palace and Sphinx Observation Terrace
- Take in spectacular panoramic mountain views from your mountain vantage point
- Tour includes round-trip travel by air-conditioned coach
Recent Photos of This Tour
- vue sur le glacier d'aletschPhoto by: jeroliv
- At the top of JungfrauPhoto by: Cheryl B
- Journey to Jungfraujoch4Photo by: Norvie A
- Journey to Jungfraujoch2Photo by: Norvie A
- Journey to Jungfraujoch1Photo by: Norvie A
- Breathtaking journey to ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Look at this! Isn't it ...Photo by: Cheai Ting H
Singapore, 10 2008
- Cheers!Photo by: Cheai Ting H
Singapore, 10 2008
- Cogwheel Train TripPhoto by: Dingyue X
Singapore, 06 2008
- Trip to JungfrauhochPhoto by: Jing B
- View from the top of ...Photo by: keith a
- Ice Palace TourPhoto by: Rhodora V
- Top of EuropePhoto by: Nattaporn A
- Sawasdee from JungfrauPhoto by: Sireetorn S
- Best Friends in SwitzerlandPhoto by: Gary F
- Best tour guide ever!Photo by: Gary F
- Amazing AlpsPhoto by: oma doods
United States of America, 09 2014
- JungfraujochPhoto by: Bonnie M
- WengenPhoto by: Bonnie M
- On Top of Europe!!!!!Photo by: Michelle B
What You Can Expect
This is a great tour.
It is a very nicely organized day of tour, our Guide Peter is fabulous!
Very long day but the trip was worth it. Amazing views from the terrace and the other outside spaces. Tour guide was informative. Spend as much time as you can outside.
Great time, lots of snow and fun tour guide
It was the perfect tour to Jungfraujoch with the perfect weather, the view was jaw dropping. Thanks to the serious but yet funny tour guide Kid who gave me a chance to take a few really nice photos to make all my friends feeling jealous of the trip hah. Just can't get any better!
Well organized and fun. Guide, Kid, was superb. Enjoyed it!
The tour guide kid went all out to assist us in taking pics while braving the cold. Well recommended tour to get to the TOP of Europe. Tiring day trip but worth every penny.
Guide was fantastic, trip was amazing!
Totally worth it. Breathtaking scenery and a great tour guide who is caring and humorous.
Brilliant day out, we were lucky with the weather but the views from the the top were amazing.
The guide,Kid, was great, he knew every photo opportunity and was not shy!!