- Full-day trip to Jungfraujoch from Lucerne
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the magnificent Swiss Alps with your guide
- Take the cogwheel railway via Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Jungfraujoch, home to Europe's highest railway station
- Explore the Ice Palace and Sphinx Observation Terrace
- Take in spectacular panoramic mountain views from your mountain vantage point
- Tour includes round-trip travel by air-conditioned coach
Recent Photos of This Tour
- vue sur le glacier d'aletschPhoto by: jeroliv
- At the top of JungfrauPhoto by: Cheryl B
- Journey to Jungfraujoch4Photo by: Norvie A
- Journey to Jungfraujoch2Photo by: Norvie A
- Journey to Jungfraujoch1Photo by: Norvie A
- Breathtaking journey to ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Look at this! Isn't it ...Photo by: Cheai Ting H
Singapore, 10 2008
- Cheers!Photo by: Cheai Ting H
Singapore, 10 2008
- Cogwheel Train TripPhoto by: Dingyue X
Singapore, 06 2008
- Trip to JungfrauhochPhoto by: Jing B
- View from the top of ...Photo by: keith a
- Ice Palace TourPhoto by: Rhodora V
- Top of EuropePhoto by: Nattaporn A
- Sawasdee from JungfrauPhoto by: Sireetorn S
- Best Friends in SwitzerlandPhoto by: Gary F
- Best tour guide ever!Photo by: Gary F
- Amazing AlpsPhoto by: oma doods
United States of America, 09 2014
- JungfraujochPhoto by: Bonnie M
- WengenPhoto by: Bonnie M
- On Top of Europe!!!!!Photo by: Michelle B
What You Can Expect
If you purchase this trip, be sure and specifically ask for the guide from Thailand. He definitely puts his customers first. From taking pictures to restroom stops to do or don't things to humor, we cold not ask for a better guide. Jungfraujoch is a very good trip. Even though the day was rainy down low and snowy up top there was spectacular scenery. Just one warning though. The top is around 13,000 feet elevation. You must go slow and easy when walking or risk feeling as if you may pass out. Frequent stops up top and you will not feel as light headed. Would I recumbent this trip, with the Thai guide, definitely.
Loved this tour - as did my husband and teenage children. We love the mountains, so this was great for us. Our guide could have been a bit more organized - I feel grateful we were able to not get separated from the group.
I recently went on this tour and it was amazing. The views are breathtaking. Our tour guide Kid was excellent. He was well-informed and really entertaining. He kept on telling us the exact moments for perfect photos and went out of his way to capture pretty pictures for us. I would highly recommend this tour.
Highly recommended tour. A funny tour guide and amazing route/coach/train/views. Superb.
This is a great tour.
It is a very nicely organized day of tour, our Guide Peter is fabulous!
Very long day but the trip was worth it. Amazing views from the terrace and the other outside spaces. Tour guide was informative. Spend as much time as you can outside.
Great time, lots of snow and fun tour guide
It was the perfect tour to Jungfraujoch with the perfect weather, the view was jaw dropping. Thanks to the serious but yet funny tour guide Kid who gave me a chance to take a few really nice photos to make all my friends feeling jealous of the trip hah. Just can't get any better!
Well organized and fun. Guide, Kid, was superb. Enjoyed it!