- Full-day trip to Jungfraujoch from Lucerne
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the magnificent Swiss Alps with your guide
- Take the cogwheel railway via Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Jungfraujoch, home to Europe's highest railway station
- Explore the Ice Palace and Sphinx Observation Terrace
- Take in spectacular panoramic mountain views from your mountain vantage point
- Tour includes round-trip travel by air-conditioned coach
Recent Photos of This Tour
- vue sur le glacier d'aletschPhoto by: jeroliv
- At the top of JungfrauPhoto by: Cheryl B
- Journey to Jungfraujoch4Photo by: Norvie A
- Journey to Jungfraujoch2Photo by: Norvie A
- Journey to Jungfraujoch1Photo by: Norvie A
- Breathtaking journey to ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Look at this! Isn't it ...Photo by: Cheai Ting H
Singapore, 10 2008
- Cheers!Photo by: Cheai Ting H
Singapore, 10 2008
- Cogwheel Train TripPhoto by: Dingyue X
Singapore, 06 2008
- Jungfraujoch Top of Europe ...Photo by: Govardhan S R
- Trip to JungfrauhochPhoto by: Jing B
- View from the top of ...Photo by: keith a
- Ice Palace TourPhoto by: Rhodora V
- Top of EuropePhoto by: Nattaporn A
- Sawasdee from JungfrauPhoto by: Sireetorn S
- Best Friends in SwitzerlandPhoto by: Gary F
- Best tour guide ever!Photo by: Gary F
- Amazing AlpsPhoto by: oma doods
United States of America, 09 2014
- JungfraujochPhoto by: Bonnie M
- WengenPhoto by: Bonnie M
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
MYW United States of ...
A must have tour if you have not done so: not only you see the natural beauty of the country, but also how they work so hard to manage and preserve it no wonder people pay so much to spend time in the country. Our tour guide was an essential part of our great experience: not an easy daily tour to lead, but he did it so efficiently and warmly!
Great tour, but the guide's accent was very hard to follow.
Wow, it was great. Luckily, got clear weather and could see best views during journey and at the top...wonderful experience
The experience taking the train up the mountain was great! The scenery was beautiful, the weather was great. Many excellent photo taking opportunity. However, the time up in the mountains was too short for us to experience everything. Would be great if there was more time.
A really great day out. I was worried it would be a long day in the bus, but if you get on at Lucerne instead of Zurich, you minimise your bus travel time and get the most out of your day.
We had an awesome time.
Great trip. The trip was very well organised. The guide was very informative. He would be ready to inform where to take snaps from 5 mins before the actual spot so that you could be ready with your cameras.
We had great cog wheel train ride from Lauterbrunnen to Kleine Schiedig. Our heart sank when it started raining. But to our utter astonishment, as we started climbing higher and higher, the rain turned into sleet and then snow! Snow in the middle of May.
The entire landscape changed from green to white in 30 mins! And we were yet to start our 2nd leg of the journey from Kleine Schiedig to Jungfrauhoch.
While we did not get to see views from the 3 stops that the cog wheel train made since there was a heavy wind and lot of snow flying around, when we reached the top of the mountain, we had our experience of being in subzero conditions with strong winds blowing with snow! And that was thrilling!
Marvelled at the ice sculptures in the ice palace. Be prepared - very crowded with a lot of people who try to click with their cameras keeping others out of the way and then rush to the next place by pushing through others.
The Lindt shop is nice. It's cheaper than duty free and the flavours and variety is more.
The ride back is nice too. While it was snowing at Jungfrauhoch and Kleine Scheidig, it was serenely green although wet till Grund.
Lovely experience and good ride!,
This tour was awesome! One of the best highlights of my 7 week tour of Europe. We had a great tour guide who managed the group well, was really helpful and had some great stories. Plenty of time to look around once up at Jungfrau. An excellent tour. Do it!