- Day trip from Lucerne to the top of the breathtaking Swiss Alps
- Venture by coach through the fairy-tale Bernese Oberland, stopping in Interlaken along the way
- Enjoy a spectacular cogwheel train ride from Grindelwald to Jungfraujoch, one of Europe's highest peaks
- Soak up winter wonderland views from the Sphinx Observatory and walk through the heart of a glacier in the Ice Palace
- Your expert multilingual guide will ensure an enjoyable and memorable experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Breathtaking views !!
Excellent! The pace of the trip was great, providing enought time at the Top of Europe Jungfraujoch. The secenary was breathtaking and the train rides like no other. It was like you could reach out and touch the sides of the mountains. The tour guide was very knowledgable and clear. Highly, highly recommend. A must see!
Amazing! Can't recommend this enough! So glad I did this as a day trip from Lucerne, because unless you are an adrenaline junky, there is no need to go to Interlaken and to do it yourself from there. Plenty of time on top to explore. Amazing view and train rides up and down. Loved it!
It was excellent. Confortable transport, nice guide, very good organized. There was enough time to enjoy the landscapes on Jungfraujoch and on the way.
It was wonderful. The guide was great. Plenty of time to go at your own pace.
Stunning! Fabulous! Amazing journey to the top of Europe! So many photo opps! Loved this day the most, and would highly recommend it to all.
Spectacular scenery and we had already been to Zermatt, Glacier Exp, and Bernina Exp. Trip was well organized with enough time at the top and clear directions. Don't miss it an exceptional end to a wonderful time in Switzerland and Austria.
Great day trip! All very well organised and the tour hosts were very informative and accommodating! We had a great day of beautiful scenery and would highly recommend seeing Jungfraujoch - one of the highlights of my Europe trip!
Great tour not to be missed
Great tour. The scenery was amazing and the tour guides, Nimu and Fernando, were very pleasant. I would recommend this tour to friends.