- Day trip from Lucerne to the top of the breathtaking Swiss Alps
- Venture by coach through the fairy-tale Bernese Oberland, stopping in Interlaken along the way
- Enjoy a spectacular cogwheel train ride from Grindelwald to Jungfraujoch, one of Europe's highest peaks
- Soak up winter wonderland views from the Sphinx Observatory and walk through the heart of a glacier in the Ice Palace
- Your expert multilingual guide will ensure an enjoyable and memorable experience
What You Can Expect
The tour was in a small group which we really like cuz we didn't have to wait for long when they let us wander about the city on our own. Our guide arranged everything for us. We even had our own section in the train. The view was utterly stunning! We wish we had given more time at each stop tho.
It was nice trip and given enough information by tour guide