- Day trip from Lucerne to the top of the breathtaking Swiss Alps
- Venture by coach through the fairy-tale Bernese Oberland, stopping in Interlaken along the way
- Enjoy a spectacular cogwheel train ride from Grindelwald to Jungfraujoch, one of Europe's highest peaks
- Soak up winter wonderland views from the Sphinx Observatory and walk through the heart of a glacier in the Ice Palace
- Your expert multilingual guide will ensure an enjoyable and memorable experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Switzerland is beautiful. We only had a short time in Switzerland and our children wanted to go up a mountain. This was a great tour, fantastic guide who gave us some great history as we travelled. The cog wheel trains were great too. Not much of a view at the top due to cloud/snow but it didn't spoil the day at all. The ice sculptures were awesome too. Again beautiful scenery on the way down too. The guide shoed us lots of photos so we could appreciated what we might have seen from the top if the cloud has better! Our family really enjoyed this tour, family friendly too.
Amazing tour! Great tour guide and driver, comfy bus, and everything was very well organized. Would definitely recommend this trip to others.