Step on shore at Luxor port and explore the West Bank of the Nile, Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple on a 4-hour private tour with an Egyptologist guide. Go deep into Thebes’ sprawling necropolis and discover the ancient world’s most iconic burial sites. Walk the extraordinary colonnade at the Temple of Hatshepsut and learn the story of a powerful queen that became the first female pharaoh; gaze up at the weathered Colossi of Memnon, towering statues that have guarded a mortuary temple for more then three millennia.
- Private 4-hour shore excursion to Egypt's top attractions along Luxor’s west bank of the Nile River
- Tour some of ancient Egypt's most impressive sites, like the Necropolis of Thebes, the Valley of Kings, the Hatshepsut Temple and several tombs
- Learn Egypt's intriguing history from your knowledgeable Egyptologist tour guide
- Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Leave the hot sands of the valley and make your way to one of the most striking monuments in Egypt: the Temple of Hatshepsut. Learn about the history of the temple and hear the story of Queen Hatshepsut, the famous female ruler of Egypt who posed as a male to gain the throne. Admire the intricate hieroglyphics along the structure’s walls and enjoy free time to wander the large courtyards at your leisure.
Before returning to the Luxor port, stop at the Colossi of Memnon, a pair of massive statues of Pharaoh Amenhotep III built 3,400 years ago!
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Luxor port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.