- 2-hour shore excursion to the beautiful Temples of Karnak from Luxor
- Enjoy a magnificent sound and light show through the temple complex – one of the largest ancient religious sites in the world!
- Walk along the stunning Avenue of Sphinx and learn the history of Egypt and the New Kingdom
- Private transport from Luxor ensures a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
The show begins as you walk along the illuminated Avenue of Sphinx. Pass through its towering façade into the Great Court and tour the dark, ancient complex as a pharaoh's voice narrates the fascinating history of Upper Egypt and the New Kingdom. Learn about powerful rulers like King Tut, Ramses II and Queen Hatshepsut, and discover how this incredible site was the region’s main place of worship during the 18th dynasty.
The story of Egypt continues as you sit overlooking the Sacred Lake and admire the beauty of the temples as they come to life and illuminate the night sky. Then see the temples sparkle in the distance as you make your way back in time to board your ship.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Luxor port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.