With the choice of a one- or two-day ticket and the flexibility to create your own itinerary, this hop-on hop-off tour is the best way to see Lyon’s most popular sights.
- Hop-on hop-off tour of Lyon
- Make up your own sightseeing itinerary!
- See top Lyon attractions, including Vieux Lyon and the Lyon Cathedral
- Hop on and off at 12 stops around the city
- Choice of a one-day or two-day ticket
- Listen to audio commentary on board your Lyon Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
What You Can Expect
Spend some time at the famous Place Bellecour, the starting point for the annual Festival of Lights (in December only) and home to a statue of Louis XIV (known as the Sun King), which has been watching over the Lyonnais (people of Lyon) and visitors from all over the world since the 1820s. Visit the Basilica of Notre Dame de Fourvière, which was built high above the rooftops of Lyon and boasts a panoramic view of the city. Or hop off at the Mur Peint stop to admire impressive frescoes painted on several house facades.
The hop-on hop-off stops also include beautiful museums, including the Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts), Old Lyon (Vieux Lyon) with its ancient Renaissance buildings, and Rue de la République, Lyon's main shopping street.
- Place Bellecour
- Mur peint/Saint Vincent
- Marché Saint Antoine
- Saint Jean/Vieux Lyon
- Notre Dame de Fourvière
- Parc des Hauteurs
- Beaux Arts
- Berges du Rhône
- Rhône Cruise