- Full-day city sightseeing tour of Macau
- Take a scenic drive along the Macau Peninsula to experience the Guia Circuit, site of the Macau Grand Prix
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed A-Ma Temple and see the statue of Kun Iam, Goddess of Mercy
- Climb the steps to the Ruins of St Paul, another UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Take photos from the Macau Tower, the world’s 11th highest tower, and play cards at the Macau Casino
- Enjoy a lunch of local specialties at a Macau restaurant
- Round-trip transport included from ferry terminal and selected hotels
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour, very informative
The tour guide was knowledgeable and entertaining
This tour was amazing!
Our guide, Cisco was fantastic. He was so knowledgeable about all the local culture and history of the very beautiful Macau. We saw some fabulous sights, most notably the Ruins of St Paul and tasted the best Portugese tarts ever! Great way to spend a day in Macau
Lovely! Cisco, our tour guide was wonderful. I really appreciated how he set time limits in sights we visited and kept the group in line without being mean or rude. He is great at this job. And, he was always offering options for things to do (usually a choice between two things). A lovely time was had by all.
I love this tour lead by Cisco the guide. He was funny yet knowledgeable. He took us through back streets near the Ruins of Saint Paul's and explained in detail Macau's history and shared little anecdotes such as where the location of Indiana Jones movie was shot. Worth every single cent!!
Yes really enjoyed the tour very informative and the lunch we had was really nice
We loved the City tour. The knowledge and insights of the very seasoned tour guide, Mario, was excellent. We learned more about Macau much more than any history book can offer.
The places we visited truly represented the city.
This would have been excellent if not for poor feedback in the booking
Well organized with highly knowledgable guide.