- Full-day city sightseeing tour of Macau
- Take a scenic drive along the Macau Peninsula to experience the Guia Circuit, site of the Macau Grand Prix
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed A-Ma Temple and see the statue of Kun Iam, Goddess of Mercy
- Climb the steps to the Ruins of St Paul, another UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Take photos from the Macau Tower, the world’s 11th highest tower, and play cards at the Macau Casino
- Enjoy a lunch of local specialties at a Macau restaurant
- Round-trip transport included from ferry terminal and selected hotels
What You Can Expect
Carla Kim Philippines
Our tour guide, Cisco, was the best! He gave many useful info about Macau and its top attractions. He even gave photo recommendations so we and #39;ll have a good remembrance from our trip. He was accommodating and friendly. The tour was also great!
Great tour! Francisco was a great guide. If you want to know everything and anything about Macau, he knows. From the start of the tour to the end of the tour, he took good care of us. This was an English tour but you had a mix of different nationalities. So, if you have 7 - 8 hours and want to get the most out of Macau, take this tour and hope that you get Francisco.
It was well covered and yay only one casino and that was at the end of the day.
Cisco was very well informed and organised, many thanks.
Excellent tour, very informative
The tour guide was knowledgeable and entertaining
This tour was amazing!
Our guide, Cisco was fantastic. He was so knowledgeable about all the local culture and history of the very beautiful Macau. We saw some fabulous sights, most notably the Ruins of St Paul and tasted the best Portugese tarts ever! Great way to spend a day in Macau
Lovely! Cisco, our tour guide was wonderful. I really appreciated how he set time limits in sights we visited and kept the group in line without being mean or rude. He is great at this job. And, he was always offering options for things to do (usually a choice between two things). A lovely time was had by all.
I love this tour lead by Cisco the guide. He was funny yet knowledgeable. He took us through back streets near the Ruins of Saint Paul's and explained in detail Macau's history and shared little anecdotes such as where the location of Indiana Jones movie was shot. Worth every single cent!!