Discover the sights and sample the flavors of Macau with the See Macau Pass, a stress-free way to get the most out of your stay! Get a bird’s eye view of Macau as you ascend 1,108 feet (338 meters) to the Macau Tower Observation Deck and enjoy a complimentary dessert and drink. Enjoy a complimentary meal at one of six ethnic restaurants at Galaxy Macau, a luxury hotel in Macau. Valid for one month from the time of collection, the See Macau Pass will allow you to see more of Macau at a fraction of the price!
- Get the See Macau Pass for free offers and discounts at top attractions
- Complimentary services from Galaxy Macau and Macau Tower
- Ride the TurboJET for a scenic sea journey
- Board the Macau open-top bus for a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour
- Discounted prices at AJ Hackett Macau Tower high-flying activities and House of Dancing Water performance
- Relax on a sightseeing cruise along Macau Harbor
Recent Photos of this Tour
Macau Senado SquarePhoto by: Dave B02 2013
Open-top busPhoto by: Dave B02 2013
Waterfront casinos and Macau ...Photo by: Dave B02 2013
Ponte 16Photo by: Dave B02 2013
Congestion at the A-Ma temple ...Photo by: Dave B02 2013
Macau Tower glass floor from ...Photo by: Dave B02 2013
Onboard the TurboJET Fast ...Photo by: Dave B02 2013
TurboJET Fast FerryPhoto by: Dave B02 2013
Kun Iam Statue, MacauPhoto by: Timothy K11 2012
- Macau Harbor Cruise: Experience Macau by water with a 60-90 minute sightseeing cruise voyage along Macau Harbor surrounded by incredible city landmarks like the A-Ma Temple
- One-way outbound TurboJET ticket (HK-Macau route): Enjoy a relaxing one-hour sea journey from Sheung Wan (Hong Kong) to Macau on a high-speed ferry (a one-way return ticket must be purchased).
- One hop-on hop-off bus tour of Macau: It's best way to see all of Macau's famous landmarks. Step off the open-top bus at any of the ten stops: Macau Science Center, Kun Iam Statue, Macau Tower, A-Ma Temple, Pointe 16 (The Old District), Red Market, Border Gates, Canidrome, Kun Iam Tong and Galaxy Macau
- Deluxe meal voucher at Galaxy Macau: Get a free hotel shuttle from Macau Ferry Terminal to Galaxy Macau and enjoy a set meal from any one of these restaurants: Myung Ga (Korean), Spaghetti House (Italian), Lugan Café (Taiwanese), Tsui Wah (Hong Kong), Spice Garden (Northern Indian) and Cascades (Dessert and Beverage).
- Entry and dessert with drink at Macau Tower: Enter the indoor and outdoor observation decks to see breathtaking views of the city skyline. You'll also receive perks at the following places inside the tower: a complimentary drink at Singing Bean Coffee or 360 Café, a complimentary house dessert at Lua Azul and a complimentary photo at Kodak for any purchase of MOP$160 or more (approximately USD $20, based on exchange rate).