- 1.5-hour spa session inside Hamman Al Ándalus, Madrid’s Arabian baths
- Spend time at leisure enjoying the thermal baths and steam room
- Sip on mint tea and admire the bath’s ambient Arabian decor
- Choose your own massage oil from a selection of rose, lavender, violet or red amber essences
- Relax during a 15-minute massage or upgrade to the 30-minute option that includes an exfoliating body scrub
What You Can Expect
Follow the local’s lead by stepping inside and enjoy 1.5 hours at leisure. The baths are a haven of tranquility with beautifully designed Arabian décor featuring candle-lit walk ways, vaulted ceilings, and atmospheric chambers. Unlimited mint tea and glasses of water are available for you to drink while inside.
Relax your muscles with a dip in the hot thermal bath, and then stimulate your senses by jumping in the cold one. Wallow in the warm pool and sit back visualizing times-gone-by when the Spanish would stay for hours, discussing business, politics, religion and their day-to-day lives. Sit in the steam room, breathing in its soothing vapors, infused with aromatic essences, and then wander over to the bath’s Aroma Corner for a massage.
Choose from oils scented with rose, lavender, violet or red amber, and then submit to total relaxation as your masseuse applies gentle pressure during your 15-minute massage. If you want to enjoy a longer massage with an exfoliating body scrub then why not upgrade? Book the 30-minute massage instead, and simply leave the baths a little earlier before heading to the Aroma Corner. Start with an exfoliating scrub (known as Al Ándalus Ritual) to remove dead skin cells and stimulate blood circulation, and then enjoy a longer massage. At the end of your session, head to the showers and then leave the baths feeling relaxed and revitalized, and ready to hit Madrid!
After a long flight to Madrid this is what your body needs. The staff made us feel comfortable and I definitely recommend the extended massage time.