- 5-hour tour from Madrid to Aranjuez
- Visit the beautiful Palacio Real (Royal Palace)
- Discover the beauty of the palace gardens
- See boats used by Philip V and Elizabeth II and the Museum of Royal Feluccas
- Learn interesting facts in the Museum of Royal Feluccas
What You Can Expect
Your local guide will lead you the Palacio Real (Royal Palace), part of Aranjuez’s UNESCO World Heritage Cultural Landscape. It is a Spanish Royal Site – the spring residence of Spanish kings since the late 1800s. Admire the decorative styles, and see the Throne Room of Elizabeth II, the Prince's Gardens, the Parterre and the Island. The palace gardens are so beautiful, they inspired Spanish composer Joaquin Rodrigo to compose his Concierto de Aranjuez.
After relaxing in the gardens, you’ll head to the Museum of Royal Feluccas, which exhibits boats, used by Philip V and Elizabeth II, among others, to cruise the Tagus rivers.
United States of America
Great tour, great guide, good value. Guide had a thorough knowledge of the sites, history, artwork..etc. The palace and gardens are well maintained and are certainly well worth the visit.
Great place to visit