- Entrance ticket to Vicente Calderón Stadium, home of Atlético de Madrid
- Explore Vicente Calderón Stadium on a tour and learn about the football club’s history
- Visit Atlético de Madrid’s changing rooms where players like Tiago Mendes prepare for games
- See the playing pitch, press room and VIP box
- Walk around the stadium museum at leisure and see an incredible collection of football paraphernalia
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is the best tour for Atlético de Madrid football fans who want to see the stadium and the museum while learning about the history of the club.
What You Can Expect
Walk around the pitch, the field where many international games are played, and visit the changing rooms where famous players like Tiago Mendes and Jorge Pulido get ready for games. As you walk, listen to your guide talking about the stadium and also about the football club itself. Hear of famous games and the team's loyal fans, who wear the club’s distinctive red-and-white striped shirts with pride.
Other highlights of your Vicente Calderón Stadium tour include the press room, where journalists gather to get the gossip on games, and the VIP box where dignitaries sit. After 45 minutes exploring the stadium on your tour, bid your guide goodbye and then head inside the stadium museum.
Explore the large exhibition space at leisure, seeing an incredible array of football artifacts – roughly 1,000 in total. Admire trophies, photographs, shirts and a collection of boots, and read up on the history of football in Spain. Old season tickets, flags and miniature model players make up more of the exciting soccer paraphernalia on display.
Your ticket allows you to stay inside the stadium grounds for up to three hours in total. There are several cafes and bars inside, should you feel hungry or need a drink.