- 1.5-hour flamenco show in Madrid’s Tablao Cantares
- See an authentic flamenco show in Madrid’s Chamartín neighborhood
- Watch some of the city’s top flamenco dancers perform in time to live music and singing
- Choose from a show with a drink or with a 3-course dinner
- Dine on delicious dishes such as hake fillet or beef entrecôte, if option selected
What You Can Expect
Choose from two different packages for your evening of flamenco in Tablao Cantares: show with a drink or show with a 3-course dinner and wine. Please see below for a sample menu. Head inside and then take a seat in front of the restaurant’s stage to enjoy the show.
During the 1.5-hour show, watch a troupe of Madrid’s best bailors (flamenco dancers) perform an intense flamenco with passion and grace. Expressing gypsy culture through fast-paced choreography, the flamenco is performed to music from the venue’s musicians and singers. Stamp or clap along in time to the music while eating or simply enjoying a drink (glass of wine, sangria or soda).
- Cream of potato soup with crayfish and rocket leaves
- Hake fillet with vegetables and a prawn sauce
- Grilled entrecôte of beef with vegetables
- Cup of tiramisu