- Independent day trip to Toledo from Madrid with Toledo Card
- Travel from Madrid to Toledo by high-speed train
- Use the Toledo card to enter four top city attractions including the Primate Cathedral of Saint Mary of Toledo
- Learn about Toledo on a coach tour with an onboard guide and on a hop-on hop-off tour with audio commentary
- Enjoy a 3-course meal in one of two Toledo restaurants: La Abadia or Adolfo ó Gambrinus
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Traveling by train between the cities is really fast, so you get more time to spend sightseeing. I’d recommend looking at Toledo’s monuments on the hop-on hop-off tour, and then visiting the most interesting ones with your Toledo card. Don’t miss the Cathedral of Toledo – it’s my favorite!
What You Can Expect
Once the formal capital of Spain, Toledo is now considered as the country’s spiritual capital with countless religious monuments and landmarks. Use your Toledo Card to sightsee independently, enjoying a range of benefits as detailed below.
- Church of Santo Tomé
- Primate Cathedral of Saint Mary of Toledo (pass includes skip-the-line access)
- Santa Maria la Blanca Synagogue
- San Juan de los Reyes Monastery
See top city sights such as Cambrón Gate and Puerta del Sol on a city tour by coach and learn about the city’s history from an onboard guide. The 1.5-hour tour includes a visit to Primate Cathedral of Saint Mary of Toledo and its museums – home to a collection of artistic masterpieces that date back nearly 700 years. Learn about the church’s incredible 13th-century history while exploring, and hear how the church is often said to be the epitome of Spanish Gothic architecture.
Hop-on hop-off tour:
Use a hop-on hop-off sightseeing ticket to sightsee the city from an open-top bus. Enjoy audio commentary while traveling around town:
- Estación Ave (Toledo AVE Station)
- Mirador El Valle (viewpoint over the Tagus River)
- AC Hotel Ciudad de Toledo (Los Cigarrales neighborhood)
- Puente de San Martín (medieval bridge)
- Plaza de Zocodover
Enjoy a 3-course meal from a set menu in La Abadia or Adolfo ó Gambrinus restaurants.
This was a great tour. Very thorough and the guides were very information and friendly. Also really enjoyed the High-Speed Train. Toledo is a beautiful city and well worth taking a day trip from Madrid.
Everything went very smoothly and we had a great time.