- Independent shopping trip to La Rozas Village from Madrid
- Shop 'til you drop at the luxury Spanish shopping outlet near Madrid
- Browse designer wares at more than 100 international boutiques including brands such as Armani, Calvin Klein, Desigual and more
- Save up to 60 percent on the recommended retail price of the previous seasons' elite brand clothing, sportswear, accessories and cosmetics
- Upgrade to enjoy enticing benefits including a 50-euro gift card, 2-course lunch and VIP card for further savings
What You Can Expect
On arrival at La Rozas Village, leave your coach and head inside to enjoy roughly 5 hours of shopping at leisure. Explore the spacious outdoor mall independently and browse the wares at some 100 luxury boutiques, discovering mens’ and womens’ clothing, sportswear, accessories, cosmetics and more. The village boasts a range of international brands including Burberry, Calvin Klein Jeans, Camper and CH Carolina Herrera Company Store, with many boutiques offering savings of up to 60 percent on the recommended retail price.
Take a break from shopping by paying a visit to one of the outlet’s four cafes, each offering a range of food and drink to suit your appetite and budget. All food and drinks are at your own expense.
Enjoy roughly 6 hours of free time to shop and enjoy a range of additional benefits to transform your day at La Rozas Village! This upgrade option includes a 2-course lunch with coffee and water at the onsite Café & Té, a 50 euro gift card (worth approximately 68 US dollars) and a VIP card that enables savings of up to 10 percent at participating boutiques.
Use your VIP discount card to claim savings on purchases at a range of La Rozas Village shops including Swarovski, TCN, Tommy Hilfiger, TOUS, Versace and more.