- Entrance ticket to Las Ventas Bullring in Madrid
- Explore key sites inside the stadium like the callejon, an alleyway behind the ring
- Stop for photos by the Door of Madrid, the exit for victorious bullfighters
- Admire the building’s architecture with its Neo-Moorish façade
- Explore the Bullfighting Museum of Madrid and see the tauromachy of Goya and bullfighters dresses from the twentieth
- Hear about the history of bullfighting in Spain from an audio guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Continue on to the Bullfighting Museum of Madrid at your own pace and see works such as engravings from the tauromachy of Goya, bullfighters dresses from the twentieth century, a section devoted exclusively to Manolete and a large testimonial sample of the birth of the historic Las Ventas bullring.
This tour was amazing!
It is my first time to be inside...interesting...
Brian S United Kingdom
Amazing place to visit, audio tour helped with understanding it all
This was a very affordable Go at your own pace tour. You receive a phone that directs you to each station where you learn all about the history of the Las Ventas Bullring. Definitely interesting and a great part of spanish culture to experience. Wouldn't recommend for children.
The Bullring was breathtaking. The staff was very nice. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is they wouldn't let us go into the bullring. They don't let people in if it's the day of the fight. Just an FYI dont go the day of a fight if you want to go in the ring.
A good tour if you aren't familiar with how a Bullfight works. You are given a handheld machine in your given language that explains the working of a Bullfight and the behind the scenes preparations.
If this is your 1st time and you wish to see a Bullfight I would highly recommend this tour .
This tour was good but was only available by the Hop-on Hop-off bus via the extended route which was only available twice a day which was limiting.
It is not worth it. Going from numbered site to numbered site was not clearly marked and difficult to follow. The place was cold and dirty. The center bullring was completely obstructed by a blow-up bubble structure erected for a pop concert. I highly recommend not taking this tour.