- Free admission to more than 50 Madrid museums
- Priority access to Prado Museum, Madrid Royal Palace, Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum and Reina Sofia Museum, and the Cable Car
- A Guided tour of Madrid including Santiago Bernabeu Stadium tour and Las Ventas bullring
- Free guidebook and map to Madrid
- Shopping, restaurants and nightlife discounts
- Choose from 24-hour, 48-hour, 72-hour or 120-hour cards
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Includes priority access into Prado Museum, Madrid Royal Palace, Thyssen-Bornemisza museum, Reina Sofia museum, Wax museum, Cable Car and Real Madrid stadium tour and up to 50 more museums
THE ART WALK (with priority access):
- Prado National Museum
- Reina Sofia National Museum and Art Centre
- The Thyssen-Bornemisza Foundation Collection
- Royal Palace of Madrid (with priority access)
- Royal Palace of El Pardo
- The Royal Monastery of the Encarnation
- Velázquez Palace
- Museum of America in Madrid
- National Anthropology Museum
- National Archaeology Museum
- National Museum of Decorative Arts
- Cerralbo Museum
- Sorolla Museum
- Clothing Museum
- La Casa Encendida
- The Debod Temple
- Madrid Planetarium
- Cristal Palace
- Romanticism Museum
- Natural Science Museum
- Geomining Museum
- Royal Botanical Gardens
- National Science and Technology Museum
- Aeronautics and Astronautics Museum
- San Fernando Royal Academy of Fine Art
- Wax Museum
- Bullfighting Museum
- Public Arts Museum
- Atletico de Madrid Museum
- Naval Museum
- Madrid's Matadero
- Santiago Bernabeu stadium (with priority access)
- Lope de Vega House
- Royal Tapestry Factory
- Cable car (with priority access)
- Las Ventas bullfighting plaza
- Lazaro Galdiano Museum
- Anden 0
- Mapfre Foundation
- Raton Perez House/Museum
- Tiflologic Museum
- Circulo de Bellas Artes rooftop terrace
- Royal Mint House Museum
The Madrid Card certainly expedited getting into the various museums and other tours as well as saving us some money.
We purchased the cards before we went. The cards saved a lot of money and saved standing in queues. However, there was quite a queue to collect it from the airport!.
If you plan to see the major museums, royal palace this can't be beat. Even if you don't break even euro for euro on what you go to, the skip the line feature alone is worth the cost.
A good deal.
Excellent access to fine museums
Prado and Reina Sofia worth skip the line.alone worlth
This is an excellent way to save money and see all the sights you would like.
This card is a must have, it will enable you to see more sights than you could imagine, or have time to visit, as I found out recently.
We got the 24-hour Madrid card, activated it in the afternoon of our first day, and used it til the afternoon of our 2nd day. We got to see the Palacio Real, the Prado, the Botanical Gardens, and the Reina Sofia--all without lining up! It was a great time-saver. The person at the tourist information booth was also very helpful, suggesting that we see places that are close together on the same day so we don't waste time commuting. I definitely recommend this for the traveler who wants to make the most of his or her time in Madrid.
Great card! I highly recommend it! Saved u time waiting in line to buy tickets and able to use fast line at certain locations. You actually save money since u are admitted free into those places, Easiest way to see these places are using the hop on, hop off bus which is separate cost, however very economical if u purchase for multiple days............
Very conveninet. Free entry to almost all museums...Rolay palace was amazing and also Prado