- Free admission to more than 50 Madrid museums
- Priority access to Prado Museum, Madrid Royal Palace, Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum and Reina Sofia Museum, and the Cable Car
- A Guided tour of Madrid including Santiago Bernabeu Stadium tour and Las Ventas bullring
- Free guidebook and map to Madrid
- Shopping, restaurants and nightlife discounts
- Choose from 24-hour, 48-hour, 72-hour or 120-hour cards
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
THE ART WALK (with priority access):
- Prado National Museum
- Reina Sofia National Museum and Art Centre
- The Thyssen-Bornemisza Foundation Collection
- Royal Palace of Madrid (with priority access)
- Royal Palace of El Pardo
- The Royal Monastery of the Encarnation
- Velázquez Palace
- Museum of America in Madrid
- National Anthropology Museum
- National Archaeology Museum
- National Museum of Decorative Arts
- Cerralbo Museum
- Sorolla Museum
- Clothing Museum
- La Casa Encendida
- The Debod Temple
- Madrid Planetarium
- Cristal Palace
- Romanticism Museum
- Natural Science Museum
- Geomining Museum
- Royal Botanical Gardens
- National Science and Technology Museum
- Aeronautics and Astronautics Museum
- San Fernando Royal Academy of Fine Art
- Wax Museum
- Bullfighting Museum
- Public Arts Museum
- Atletico de Madrid Museum
- Naval Museum
- Madrid's Matadero
- Santiago Bernabeu stadium (with priority access)
- Lope de Vega House
- Royal Tapestry Factory
- Cable car (with priority access)
- Las Ventas bullfighting plaza
- Lazaro Galdiano Museum
- Anden 0
- Mapfre Foundation
- Raton Perez House/Museum
- Tiflologic Museum
- Circulo de Bellas Artes rooftop terrace
- Royal Mint House Museum
Fabulous trip and the Madrid Card was great to have.
Worth it if you plan to visit a lot of sites. With this card you avoid queueing for tickets so you get to go in quicker.
Very comprehensive and useful, even in low tourist season. In high season, you'd have to really enjoy standing in lines not to invest in this card.
I have done all the city cards in Europe, and I think this is one of the best, providing the highest value to the visitors. Highly recommended !
Definitely recommend this when you're in Madrid. Covers a lot of attractions and you breeze through most lines.
The Madrid Card certainly expedited getting into the various museums and other tours as well as saving us some money.
We purchased the cards before we went. The cards saved a lot of money and saved standing in queues. However, there was quite a queue to collect it from the airport!.
If you plan to see the major museums, royal palace this can't be beat. Even if you don't break even euro for euro on what you go to, the skip the line feature alone is worth the cost.
A good deal.
Excellent access to fine museums