- Free admission to more than 50 Madrid museums
- Priority access to Prado Museum, Madrid Royal Palace, Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum and Reina Sofia Museum, and the Cable Car
- A Guided tour of Madrid including Santiago Bernabeu Stadium tour and Las Ventas bullring
- Free guidebook and map to Madrid
- Shopping, restaurants and nightlife discounts
- Choose from 24-hour, 48-hour, 72-hour or 120-hour cards
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Sail past long lines and enjoy priority access to attractions including: the Madrid Royal Palace, the Wax Museum and the Prado Museum. Feel your excitement heighten as you enter the Real Madrid stadium tour with your skip-the-line pass, and admire panoramic vistas of the city in the cable car.
THE ART WALK (with priority access):
- Prado National Museum
- Reina Sofia National Museum and Art Centre
- The Thyssen-Bornemisza Foundation Collection
- Royal Palace of Madrid (with priority access)
- Royal Palace of El Pardo
- The Royal Monastery of the Encarnation
- Velázquez Palace
- Museum of America in Madrid
- National Anthropology Museum
- National Archaeology Museum
- National Museum of Decorative Arts
- Cerralbo Museum
- Sorolla Museum
- Clothing Museum
- La Casa Encendida
- The Debod Temple
- Madrid Planetarium
- Cristal Palace
- Romanticism Museum
- Natural Science Museum
- Geomining Museum
- Royal Botanical Gardens
- National Science and Technology Museum
- Aeronautics and Astronautics Museum
- San Fernando Royal Academy of Fine Art
- Wax Museum
- Bullfighting Museum
- Public Arts Museum
- Atletico de Madrid Museum
- Naval Museum
- Madrid's Matadero
- Lope de Vega House
- Royal Tapestry Factory
- Cable car (with priority access)
- Las Ventas bullfighting plaza
- Lazaro Galdiano Museum
- Anden 0
- Mapfre Foundation
- Raton Perez House/Museum
- Tiflologic Museum
- Circulo de Bellas Artes rooftop terrace
- Royal Mint House Museum
This was well worth it to get straight into all the main museums without having to queue!
Lots of options and REAL line skipping at many of the attractions we stopped at. ONly used for a couple of locations but still felt it was a great value and most importantly, time saver.
Great purchase, we were just 3 days in Madrid and use it a lot...Prado Museum, Royal Palace, etc...all included
Very good buy!
Fabulous trip and the Madrid Card was great to have.
Worth it if you plan to visit a lot of sites. With this card you avoid queueing for tickets so you get to go in quicker.
Very comprehensive and useful, even in low tourist season. In high season, you'd have to really enjoy standing in lines not to invest in this card.
I have done all the city cards in Europe, and I think this is one of the best, providing the highest value to the visitors. Highly recommended !
Definitely recommend this when you're in Madrid. Covers a lot of attractions and you breeze through most lines.
The Madrid Card certainly expedited getting into the various museums and other tours as well as saving us some money.