Numbers are limited to 10 people on this small-group experience, ensuring you’ll receive personalized attention from your host.
- 3-hour Spanish cooking class in Madrid
- Explore trendy Torrijos Market before your class starts
- Cook classic dishes like paella, Spanish omelette and gazpacho, while learning about the national cuisine
- Eat your creations at the end of your cooking session, while enjoying glasses of wine or sangria
- Take a recipe card so you can re-create your dishes back home!
- Small-group class with a maximum of 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
In your small group of 10 people, learn about classic Spanish food from your knowledgeable instructor, hearing about the history and traditions that have created its internationally acclaimed reputation. The whole country is obsessive about food, and for good reason; simple, locally grown ingredients combined with recipes handed down from generations have created a world-class cuisine.
Learn how to cook the staples of Spanish gastronomy, like paella, torilla de patatas (Spanish omelette) and gazpacho (chilled tomato soup), and tinker with tapas-style dishes, discovering the attention to detail that goes into each small plate of food. You will also learn how to make the traditional Sangria.
Toward the end of your session, sit down with your host and group to eat your creations! Each dish is paired with quality Spanish wine – each chosen to complement and accentuate the flavors of the food. Before leaving, your instructor will give you a recipe card so that you can re-create the food yourself at home to impress friends and family!