- 2-hour evening Madrid legends and mysteries tour
- Hear ghost stories, tall tales, legends and lore from an expert local guide
- Admire the Baroque Church of San José while learning the story of the 'white rose'
- See some of Madrid’s lesser-known sights such as the House of Seven Fireplaces
- Admire beautifully illuminated buildings along Gran Via and at Puerta del Sol
- Finish the walking tour on a high note with hot chocolate and churros
What You Can Expect
Pass an array of illuminated buildings such as Puerta de Alcalá and the Bank of Spain, and stop at the Church of San José to hear the story of the ‘white rose.’ Learn how a young guard’s night of passion was said to culminate with a funeral at the church, and then make up your own mind as to whether the tale is true!
Continue to the House of Seven Fireplaces a lesser-known gem where a series of tragic occurrences took place in the 16th century. Look up at the windows to see if a woman dressed in white appears; according to local legend, the lady has haunted the house for years at a time.
Besides haunted houses and sites that are steeped in legend, your tour takes in several top Madrid sights, too. Stroll along the vibrant high street of Gran Via as well as Alcalá Street, and admire Círculo de Bellas Artes, Cervantes Institute and the Casino of Madrid — all illuminated at night.
Continue to Puerta del Sol to see the square’s clock that rings in each New Year, and then visit Plaza Mayor to hear of the square’s dark history as the principal public execution site during the Spanish inquisition. Finally, head to a beloved chocolatiers in Plaza Mayor to finish your tour with a hot chocolate and churros!
Fernando gave me a fantastic informative tour I was very lucky the other party had cancelled and I had a one on one tour it was brilliant
A new tour, a few wrinkles but we had a great night. Walked through the historic centre of Madrid, some fun stories and a friendly guide.